Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

ernie burger said:
legend 87 your a f*****g tossa mate, clearly teresa was placed into a coma after my right bicep pommeled her into the turf, and those other calls u made were as funny as a funeral, clearly you are a loser whos penis would b the size of a 3 y/o's, they call me arnold shwarzaneggar combined with jamie from big brother, ill leave that to you to work out why, next time you wanna write sumthin make it interesting you loooser

Sounds like you have experience with 3 y o penises, and I worked it out, you look in the mirror all day and nobody can understand a word you say.

watthe said:
Lower Plenty looks to be strong next season with most of its list this year being bottom age. They will retain the captain and very handy forward Harrison, along with key players such as Barden, Waters, Leropolus, Tsapasirs, Lleyellen, Comely and Ward just to name a few and with plenty of young guns from research on their way its shapes as a pretty good year

yer i know Keggars might be leaving he played there this year i think a few games in the 19s, keep him there he wants to go to old trinity in the ammos..

dv07 said:
sources, Watsonia coach got up at presentation night saying they will not take anything under 4th position in the seniors, and with a few recruits with the likes of Andrew Clarke, Thomas McKluskey and Gary Ring they might be a force next year. the quote of the night was
"WATSONIA DIV 1 2008"

I can confirm as a senior player this is what was said by the coach, whether it actually happens is another case. We are picking up some very good high profile experienced players for next year but I am told to keep there names on the hush.

Force said:
I can confirm as a senior player this is what was said by the coach, whether it actually happens is another case. We are picking up some very good high profile experienced players for next year but I am told to keep there names on the hush.

good to hear, be good to see the once struggling club be a push for the finals, although most likely not making my move to watsy, all the best for them.

Furious Styles said:
Watsonia are possibly the worst senior side i have seen.

What a stupid comment, considering there are few teams that finished well below them this year.

Furious Styles said:
If they were to finish in the top 4 next year it would embarrass the diamond valley.

Another stupid comment. Why would this embarrass the diamond valley? Because it shows that a team that was almost on the outer in 2004 and couldn't afford to survive, and then can turn it around from 2005 with a group of hard working people and establish themselves to be a force once again? Showing that if you put in alot of hard work and effort and get rewarded is embarrasing ? Think again mate.

div 1 premiers next year?? bundy greensy creek
div 1 spooners? northcote park

div 2 premiers? lower hursty lalor
div 2 spooners? parkside wallan

U18 Insider said:
Have been hearing Luke Shelton is off the booze and smokes and is going back to the Knights for red hot dip at getting drafted

You forgot the great Carbs from Mill Park off to Bundoora in 2006

Dont know where tou get your inside info from mate but all i can say is ur way off the mark

oi legend 87 i think a tumble week just blew past your computer when u made that comment, and about nobody understanding a word i say, what the hell does that have to do with anything, i bet you are as about as good looking as a downsyndrome in a head on car accident

about 6 blokes are leavin northcote park, apparently heading to west preston. as we dont have any under 17s, we wil probably struggle to fill a side ourselves. majoirty wil play ones and twos and see the club be relegated for the first time i believe?

West lalor next year lookin to apparently put in an under 19s side, either by itself or to match up with lalor, as they dont have a very strong affiliation with any senior club although lalor is in the area. with a few top age blokes and some decent bottom ages, going to play both under 17s and under 19s, Lalor under 19s in division 2 may be a very strong unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cleaves said:
div 1 premiers next year?? bundy greensy creek
div 1 spooners? northcote park

div 2 premiers? lower hursty lalor
div 2 spooners? parkside wallan

div 1 premiers, west preston must have to be strong they won the flag this year. bundoora should be strong again.
the spoon would be close between north heidelberg up with northcote park u would think, both not having an under 17s affiliate.

legend87 said:
Sounds like you have experience with 3 y o penises, and I worked it out, you look in the mirror all day and nobody can understand a word you say.

mate u got no clue, theres no way u can bag anyone from eltham seen as eltham never lose to alphington, spin ur crap on another thread.

dv07 said:
West lalor next year lookin to apparently put in an under 19s side, either by itself or to match up with lalor, as they dont have a very strong affiliation with any senior club although lalor is in the area. with a few top age blokes and some decent bottom ages, going to play both under 17s and under 19s, Lalor under 19s in division 2 may be a very strong unit.

West Lalor are lalor juniors affiliation started this year, 19's will be strong all players this year stay down with the 9 that played mostly seniors last year

EBERT THE KING said:
Eltham have a bunch of freaks coming up from 17's plus hopefully a few good recruits.

get ova eltham m8, use wont get 19s and if use do u will be worse then northcote park next year and thats no joke.

cleaves said:
get ova eltham m8, use wont get 19s and if use do u will be worse then northcote park next year and thats no joke.

ur a tool mate get ya hand off it and if ur under 19s next year get ready to play eltham

cleaves said:

YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKING thats a terrible call, absolute freaks coming up from 17s to mix with a good bunch of older players, mate youve got no clue, do you even follow dv. Eltham will be a good, honest team next year. Will push for 19s flag in 2 years.

Gday boys. Eltham 19's will be a force to be reckoned with in 07. With the induction of Duggin, Lee and McKerrow into the already unstoppable under
17's, this team will push both bundy and west for premiership glory. Northcote park might struggle due to Sarien Toun's move to Lalor Stars and Teresa being unable to play.

Merks #17 said:
Gday boys. Eltham 19's will be a force to be reckoned with in 07. With the induction of Duggin, Lee and McKerrow into the already unstoppable under
17's, this team will push both bundy and west for premiership glory. Northcote park might struggle due to Sarien Toun's move to Lalor Stars and Teresa being unable to play.

lol, mckerrow = freak, lee = next brett deledio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back