Did I hear right, 14k at Football Park tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

How am I being defensive about the crowds, yeah last nights crowd was crap (as i keep saying) and I only get too a couple games a year due to living 3 hours away and local footy commitments. I always pay my membership along with the rest of my family:confused:

Hello?

How am I being defensive about the crowds, yeah last nights crowd was crap (as i keep saying) and I only get too a couple games a year due to living 3 hours away and local footy commitments. I always pay my membership along with the rest of my family:confused:

Hello?:confused:

Wonder what happened to the 20k "die hard supporters" that PowerKat keeps talking about. Apparently Port Power "die hard supporters" are excused from attending games.

Instead they have to rely on Crows supporters like relapse (and his family/friends) to make up their numbers so they can brag about how "die hard" they are.

Wonder what happened to the 20k "die hard supporters" that PowerKat keeps talking about. Apparently Port Power "die hard supporters" are excused from attending games.

Instead they have to rely on Crows supporters like relapse (and his family/friends) to make up their numbers so they can brag about how "die hard" they are.

Just had to quote the two biggest flog spankers on the bay together;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would they have got if willy was still there

8 lowest ever crowds at AMMI all belong to port you know that 140 year old club

I care about my club, what i dont care about is the constant ramblings about crowds, especially from you when your team is losing crowds just as dramatically.

Do you care about your club ?

By the way, go and look at the live ladder.

Fair enough you care about your club and dont care about the constant ramblings about crowds.. But 14,113 is bad even for port standards.

Freomaniac, we finally agree on something.

Weak effort by the Port fans.

Great Minds think well Mr Pete:thumbsu:

I sort of blame eagles fans in a way as well since they have a large fans base also.

Even this time last year when it was still raining down and port were in a simliar position on the ladder, they were still getting around 20-23,000 maybe once or twice they got 18,500 on a bad day.

Im curious how many they will get against melbourne this weekend. Provided its a sunny day Im guessing port should get 20-25,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I hear right, 14k at Football Park tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back