Did Sheedy know??? - that is the question

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Macpie
actually very interesting that critics of the bummers $20k sweetheart deal are springing up everywhere - on Bigfooty and the media. Bummer know alls here would have you believe its just me but there seems to be a groundswell on this one. Hopefully it will get through to the umps and we will quickly see the stat count adjusted. Here's hoping!

How is your team going?
How is bottom spot going?
How are your meds going?

Originally posted by Cupestar
Ladder Macpie, Ladder :D

oh no. The week 6 ladder - anything but that!!!!

not happy to be on the bottom but pleased that my team at least has the character to accept fullr esponsibility for their own dismal form and don't send our captain to blame the umps in front of a national TV audience. That would be really ****weak

oh no. The week 6 ladder - anything but that!!!!

Your lucky it stops at 16

not happy to be on the bottom but pleased that my team at least has the character to accept fullr esponsibility for their own dismal form

"We're probably 4 weeks behind all the other sides in our preparation" Mick Malthouse

and don't send our captain to blame the umps in front of a national TV audience. That would be really ****weak

Nah its genius...Eddie is seething he didnt come up with the idea first.

actually very interesting that critics of the bummers $20k sweetheart deal are springing up everywhere - on Bigfooty and the media. Bummer know alls here would have you believe its just me but there seems to be a groundswell on this one. Hopefully it will get through to the umps and we will quickly see the stat count adjusted. Here's hoping!

Grandma you still haven't told me what a bummer is. Are you one.

my team at least has the character to accept fullr esponsibility for their own dismal form and don't send our captain to blame the umps in front of a national TV audience.

At the moment neither you (nor you're team) has any character.

And speaking of **** weak, hows about some proof of your accusations? Just because your little lap dog dis-lexy agrees with you dosen't count either, tw@ttybollocks.

Originally posted by M29
At the moment neither you (nor you're team) has any character.

no I guess it takes real character to go on National TV and "professionally rape" an umpire just to snatch a few extra frees up forward for your struggling side

no I guess it takes real character to go on National TV and "professionally rape" an umpire just to snatch a few extra frees up forward for your struggling side

You really shouldn't even be attempting to lay the boots into anyone about character...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anger at Essendon's scam

Originally posted by scmods
Essendon's style of play has brought that about over the last however many years.

Now they haven't changed their style at all, but they have had a public sook, and suddenly the free-kick count is going their way. Are you surprised that people are a tad cynical?

Essendon had some 50 clearances to 30 on the weekend. This means that the Swannies were 2nd to the ball and on your comments, they should be the ones giving away the free's being 2nd to the ball..... yet the count was 21-19. Hell, on that.... I think Essendon should be complaining!!!!!

James Hird had the balls to come out and publicly express an opinion that he believed his team had been delt harshly by the said umpire for "SOME TIME" and that the effort on the weekend in question was less than acceptable.

Funnily enough, a ball was kicked OOB on the weekend and your ever so reliable President Eddie said "if we were in Brisbane, that would be a goal". So it's okay for Eddie to say such in a difficult time for umpires and have a laugh at their expense but Jimmy is not allowed to express a serious concern.

To be honest, Id prefer the person who is expressing a serious concern than the person just takin the p1ss outta the umpires for a couple free laughs.

You mean the way Eddie did, when he shouted to the world, about the "goal umpire from hell", geeze you guys have selective memory. :rolleyes:

Eddie bags the umps week in week out when the Pies are on nine, & he is commentating, but Pies suporters say he is doing it as a commentator & not as a representative of the CFC, yeah right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PKB Pies supporters. :p

Originally posted by mantis
but Pies suporters say he is doing it as a commentator & not as a representative of the CFC

As Essendon supporters we could just as easily say that Jimmy Hird said what he did as a panel member of TFS, not the EFC Captain..... but surely that would be ballless? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stiring the scum bucket

Gee whiz Macpie you really have stirred up the Essendon scum.

Scum like M29 who who make derogatory references to a womans sanitary pads. Charming M29 you low life ****stain.

You are just sh*tty because everyones woken up to KEVIN CHEETY and his band of snide, spoilt, sookybubbas.

Originally posted by smilingassasin
Gee whiz Macpie you really have stirred up the Essendon scum.

Scum like M29 who who make derogatory references to a womans sanitary pads. Charming M29 you low life ****stain.

You are just sh*tty because everyones woken up to KEVIN CHEETY and his band of snide, spoilt, sookybubbas.

Your posts, much like your teams finals performances against us are a waste of time. Quit while you're a long way behind.

Originally posted by Joffaboy
before round 2 Essendon frees inside 50 - 3

after round 2 Essendon frees inside 50 - 21

but you can't touch Riewoldt can you, your drunken old senile whinging clown :D :D

nothing to do with us winning???

first to ball?

sydney are scraggers, all day hanging onto hird and solomon especially off the ball.

were outclassed all day swans

2 bad frees i admit.

Originally posted by electricsix
nothing to do with us winning???

first to ball?

sydney are scraggers, all day hanging onto hird and solomon especially off the ball.

were outclassed all day swans

2 bad frees i admit.

Ahh good Sir, youre still missing the point! :p Essendon should have half the free's of it's competition and should have the lowest count for the year, even if they are winning games and the clearances.

Ohhh and should a dodge call go in favour of Essendon, say to Solly....... we should all whinge like absolutely crazy because it's just not right!

Is that about right Macpie?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Marcuz - want to watch my 2000 GF video

Marcuz - how are you good buddy.

Thought you might like to watch my 2000 GF video.

The umpiring was great in that game. The mighty lions were able to ram James Tird's head into the MCG turf time and time again.

Still, I suppose that was before Tird and the drunken senile old whinger concocted the idea of making him the Ambassador for Umpires.

As for the WCE's mate - theyre not doing too bad - they've had a dip in every game bar one. But I love watching any team whipping Essendons arse and there will be a few more of them this year. Now that your cheating ways have been exposed.

Re: Marcuz - want to watch my 2000 GF video

Originally posted by smilingassassin

The umpiring was great in that game. The mighty lions were able to ram James Tird's head into the MCG turf time and time again.

Still, I suppose that was before Tird and the drunken senile old whinger concocted the idea of making him the Ambassador for Umpires.

As for the WCE's mate - theyre not doing too bad - they've had a dip in every game bar one. But I love watching any team whipping Essendons arse and there will be a few more of them this year. Now that your cheating ways have been exposed.

salary cap beat us in 2001 not 2000.

Originally posted by smilingassasin

Rich ,young and arrogant like all bomber fans.

:D

I love the 2000 gf....I cant recall the lions doing much that day other than watching in the stands. Essendon flogged melbourne that day.

C'mon just admit you hate us becuase we are the major shareholder of your footy club.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Sheedy know??? - that is the question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back