Dimma tells bitchmond to GAGF, leaps from the sinking ship to sit on Stewie Dews (size XXXXL) throne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah,
He's given us his best footy. He's 32 and not going to get any better or younger so if he wants to go, no hard feelings here.
He's going to stay and so he should. Players like Dangerfield, J. Cameron, Rohan, Isaac Smith will not be rembered as one club players, more as mercenaries.

He's going to stay and so he should. Players like Dangerfield, J. Cameron, Rohan, Isaac Smith will not be rembered as one club players, more as mercenaries.

There, there. It is better to have sucked and managed to bradbury a few flags than never to have bradburied a few flags at all.

EFA

I realise I ain't the most objective or impartial judge of all things Richmond
080516_veepycom_sarcasm.large.jpg

I'd love him to stay in the yellow and black for life but if he goes he's earnt that right.

Ita hard for me to be bitter because Dimma and dusty got us three flags. Three flags I got told my whole life I was never going to see, mainly by Carlton Supporters so that's why I troll Carlton so hard here lol.

I'd love him to stay in the yellow and black for life but if he goes he's earnt that right.

Ita hard for me to be bitter because Dimma and dusty got us three flags. Three flags I got told my whole life I was never going to see, mainly by Carlton Supporters so that's why I troll Carlton so hard here lol.

Aww we're your second team and you know it !

Who doesn't love Charlie Curnow ! The majestic Unicorn from Sleepy Hollow :)

Aww we're your second team and you know it !

Who doesn't love Charlie Curnow ! The majestic Unicorn from Sleepy Hollow :)
Nah Tasmania is and they are already going better than west coast and they don't join for 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he's officially done a Salty Malty / Krazy Klarko and jumped ship to get the hopes up of some spud team. I guess the $$$ is more important than one's legacy to some... #concerning

It's pretty great. I love how he pretended he was "retiring" so he could sneak in a holiday before the new job.

It's the old:

"Yeah my current place has a two month notice period so I can't start for 8 weeks" trick, but in reverse.

So he's officially done a Salty Malty / Krazy Klarko and jumped ship to get the hopes up of some spud team. I guess the $$$ is more important than one's legacy to some... #concerning

Brooke and Trent forced Dimma out of Richmond for being cry baby religious (aka Catholic) puritans and we all know it !

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma tells bitchmond to GAGF, leaps from the sinking ship to sit on Stewie Dews (size XXXXL) throne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back