Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

If William suffered a serious injury but was still alive where would FM have attempted to take him? To a hospital or medical centre nearby?
Clearly neither, because she didn't. The sensible thing to do IMO would be to call for an ambulance and take instructions from the 000 operator. I think the nearest hospitals would be Wauchope and Port Macquarie Base, each about 20-25 minutes drive. Locals please confirm? I think there's probably an emergency medical centre in Laurieton as well, only 10 minutes by car.
FGM was an ex-nurse so she would have been on hand to advise the best course of action.
FM seemed to be not too aware of / familiar with the local area (didn't even know the name of the closest street corner) so she probably wouldn't have known where the best place to take him was.
But according to FGM and FM there was no accident, so the point is moot.

I doubt FGM would be of much help in an accident. It would have been a long time since she was a nurse. Unless…..she attend first aid classes.

I still am asking myself did Wm. Ride off down the street?
Yes the bike was on the garage.
Was it locked away after his demonstration to the FGM?
Still thinking FGM and FM may have gotten carried away talking and cups of tea.
That could explain how he diss appeared in the time frame.
Also Odd: FM did not know the area and streets but FF said he knew all the trails.
Did FF live there at one time or go there by himself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly neither, because she didn't. The sensible thing to do IMO would be to call for an ambulance and take instructions from the 000 operator. I think the nearest hospitals would be Wauchope and Port Macquarie Base, each about 20-25 minutes drive. Locals please confirm? I think there's probably an emergency medical centre in Laurieton as well, only 10 minutes by car.
FGM was an ex-nurse so she would have been on hand to advise the best course of action.
FM seemed to be not too aware of / familiar with the local area (didn't even know the name of the closest street corner) so she probably wouldn't have known where the best place to take him was.
But according to FGM and FM there was no accident, so the point is moot.

I was speculating if she did take him perhaps her initial intention was to get him to medical attention and in this hypothetical situation which direction she might have gone in.

Last edited:
I was speculating if she did take FGM perhaps her initial intention was to get him to medical attention and in this hypothetical situation which direction she might have gone in.
I lived in the area. It would take an ambulance a while to get there from Laurieton and you always were aware it may be at Port Macquarie because it is a tourist and senior area so from Laurieton to Kendal load then to Port Macquarie well over an hour if it left immediately. I would consider car straight to Port. As long as it was not spinal or head. Don’t know about heli back then. Still a long wait.
the Nurses today you observe are practitioners very different to FGM times.

I was speculating if she did take FGM perhaps her initial intention was to get him to medical attention and in this hypothetical situation which direction she might have gone in.
This is an excellent theory.

So hypothetically: She’s said “ok mum, I’m taking him to get medical attention,” and something happens and he ends up in the bush.

Maybe she panics.

It’s a great theory.

So hypothetically: She’s said “ok mum, I’m taking him to get medical attention,” and something happens and he ends up in the bush.

Maybe she panics.

It’s a great theory.
FM does not strike me as the kind of person who would drop everything (herself, her mother, her foster daughter, husband,...) for William. She would take the path of least resistance and get on the phone (if an accident happened).
This is a person who always puts herself first in all her narratives. William's demise is all related in terms of how it affects her, not, what might have happened to William, or how William might have been suffering.
When FF returns home, it's "Have you got William?".
Her life is organised around her own needs. She has wealth, and a career. She is unable to have children, so goes down the fostering route: two children, a pigeon-pair, to complete her 'perfect family'. But she is not really interested in actively raising kids so they are packed off to day-care while she pursues her career. She has no close relationship with William - its FF that has that. FGM is about to sell the house so FM needs to go to Kendall to secure her inheritance (she hadn't visited in the last 6 months since FGF died). She doesn't care enough to pack meals for the kids so they stop at McDonalds. She doesn't care enough to change William's pullups at dinner, so they make a roadside stop. She doesn't care enough to tell her mother they are coming early to Kendall so she just gets FF to call on the way up. She doesn't give her mother time to buy food, prepare beds for them to sleep in. She just arrives on her door when FGM would normally be going to bed. even though FGM had recently been ill. She doesn't care enough about William to know if he was even wearing shoes when he disappeared. She's not leaving her routine and picking William up and carrying him to a car and driving to a hospital. She would get someone else to do that. She doesn't go searching the bush for him. She just puts it on other people - FF, the neighbours, then police and volunteers. Someone else's job.

FM does not strike me as the kind of person who would drop everything (herself, her mother, her foster daughter, husband,...) for William. She would take the path of least resistance and get on the phone (if an accident happened).
This is a person who always puts herself first in all her narratives. William's demise is all related in terms of how it affects her, not, what might have happened to William, or how William might have been suffering.
Her life is organised around her own needs. She has wealth, and a career. She is unable to have children, so goes down the fostering route: two children, a pigeon-pair, to complete her 'perfect family'. But she is not really interested in actively raising kids so they are packed off to day-care while she pursues her career. She has no close relationship with William - its FF that has that. FGM is about to sell the house so FM needs to go to Kendall to secure her inheritance (she hadn't visited in the last 6 months since FGF died). She doesn't care enough to pack meals for the kids so they stop at McDonalds. She doesn't care enough to change William's pullups at dinner, so they make a roadside stop. She doesn't care enough to tell her mother they are coming early to Kendall so she just gets FF to call on the way up. She doesn't give her mother time to buy food, prepare beds for them to sleep in. She just arrives on her door when FGM would normally be going to bed. even though FGM had recently been ill. She doesn't care enough about William to know if he was even wearing shoes when he disappeared. She's not leaving her routine and picking William up and carrying him to a car and driving to a hospital. She would get someone else to do that. She doesn't go searching the bush for him. She just puts it on other people - FF, the neighbours, then police and volunteers. Someone else's job.
That’s some fantastic profiling.

It’s like you said, actively raising kids.

And maybe she raised William’s sister really well after he disappeared. Maybe she didn’t.

It’s hard to know with all of the suppression orders

Maybe she panics.

It’s a great theory.

IF this is what happened and x minutes into the drive she realises he is deceased and decides to hide the body somewhere then I’m wondering if we could narrow down a potential area she placed the body.

Between FGM’s house and medical centre/hospital. Closer to FGM’s house because she presumably wasn’t gone long.

Maybe when she realises he’s dead she thinks it’s better he went missing than died of an injury due to her neglect.

when she realises he’s dead she thinks it’s better he went missing than died of an injury due to her neglect
Maybe.

It’s hard to know, isn’t it. I mean, we still have no proof he’s died in an accident as the police/Coroner have that evidence and we do not.

Possibly. But if she thought William was seriously injured and potentially dying, she might have incentive to cover it up. Especially if the injury was by her own hand or through her neglect.

FGM may not have seen him. FM may have said Williams had a little accident I’m going to drive to the pharmacy/doctor/hospital.

FGM offers to help “oh no, that’s fine I don’t want to upset him further. You wait with L as FF will be home soon”

FGM seems like a stickler and reportedly not too close to FM so I can’t see FM just taking her car keys or even knowing where they are. So I assuming she asked to take the car.

During the drive she realises none of this makes her look good and either finishes him off or he’s deceased and she disposes of his body.

IMO the most important thing in FM’s life is her reputation. I think a foster child being kidnapped by his bio parents would garner the sympathy she wanted. Even a child wondering off would be better than a child dying from her neglect.

The million dollar question. Where is he. There is a reward to that effect. People have to release sometimes surely some one would have come forward.
She also could have gone to Taree Hospital.
Camden Haven has ocean, creeks, bush, mountains, rivers, lakes, so many hiding places. FGM lived there for a long time she worked for the paper, and so many groups, she knew so many people.
Was she still talking with her daughter when FM left to go home? I thought I read the FM asked the police to speak to her mother or am I wrong. If I am right Why?

Odd to me when the FM was asked as reported in the papers did William fall from the balcony? She said I would have seen him. Wouldn’t you say I would have found him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back