Disgrace - MUST READ!

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott, I am sorry that you have been given such a hard time on this forum. You are entitled to express your disappointment at the way the club handled your problem. And as for the help you received from those others, what help?

I have also had trouble with the membership people in the past but I am pleased to say that my problem was sorted out by Betty Smith. She is wonderful! I can not say the same about some of the others.

Hope you enjoyed being at the game even though we lost.

Originally posted by Ted's Robot
Scott, I am sorry that you have been given such a hard time on this forum. You are entitled to express your disappointment at the way the club handled your problem. And as for the help you received from those others, what help?

I have also had trouble with the membership people in the past but I am pleased to say that my problem was sorted out by Betty Smith. She is wonderful! I can not say the same about some of the others.

Hi Ted's Robot. Your kindness is appreciated.
Big and Little Larry6:D

Well this is a fair old bump.

I have an interesting opportunity to buy my neighbours house in West Footscray. We went round tonight to have a look and he got talking about the history of the place. Apparently Betty Smith used to live there. I can’t find out much about her but she’s a life member of the club according to the Dogs website. My neighbour said her husband worked for the club also but I can’t find any info on him. Apparently he organised a circus at Whitten Oval and brought some elephants home with him one day.

If anyone has any recollection of these people I’d love to hear it!

Well this is a fair old bump.

I have an interesting opportunity to buy my neighbours house in West Footscray. We went round tonight to have a look and he got talking about the history of the place. Apparently Betty Smith used to live there. I can’t find out much about her but she’s a life member of the club according to the Dogs website. My neighbour said her husband worked for the club also but I can’t find any info on him. Apparently he organised a circus at Whitten Oval and brought some elephants home with him one day.

If anyone has any recollection of these people I’d love to hear it!
What's that got to do with this thread? You made me read the first two pages! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgrace - MUST READ!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back