Status
Not open for further replies.

SUDDS MCDUFF

Debutant
May 20, 2008
North Carlton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
D1 for 2011. Sides in no particular order.

Old Geelong
Parkdale Vultures
Nobs/st pats
Peninsula
Williamstown
Bulleen Temp
Whitefriars
Old Mentonians
Banyule
Old Paradians

Good news Werribee is out of the league, Bad news that parkdale have come down.

Rumour about Parkdale leaving for southern league is crap as well. Have heard whispers they have a new playing coach who is a gun and is bringing players with him. Can anyone confirm with names

Rumour about Parkdale leaving for southern league is crap as well. Have heard whispers they have a new playing coach who is a gun and is bringing players with him. Can anyone confirm with names

looks like you're already in the know by knowing there was no report or investigation into the alledged incident, or that the Parkdale move to the SFL is crap, so why don't you confirm with names?

looks like you're already in the know by knowing there was no report or investigation into the alledged incident, or that the Parkdale move to the SFL is crap, so why don't you confirm with names?

Sorry it took so long to confirm names smudger:eek: but I hear that former Sandy VFL and Chelsea player Sam Radford is new playing coach at Parkdale and has got 2-3 other sandy and chelsea boys coming along with him i haven't got their names yet but it seems a good get for the Vultures.

mitch grant and a few other ex chelsea, ex sandringham VFL players to go with radford to parkdale.

Print the flag and engrave the cup for 2011. Address it to Gerry Green Reserve, Nepean Hwy Parkdale.

Heres some names for you
Grant, Radford, Irish, Haynes, Capsalis, Tregear, Conelly, Ryan (Back from overseas) to name a few. Its looking that good down there that I hear 10 Goal & Perrin might pull em back on too.

Rumour has it the Captain is already rehearsing his acceptance speech.:D

Print the flag and engrave the cup for 2011. Address it to Gerry Green Reserve, Nepean Hwy Parkdale.

Heres some names for you
Grant, Radford, Irish, Haynes, Capsalis, Tregear, Conelly, Ryan (Back from overseas) to name a few. Its looking that good down there that I hear 10 Goal & Perrin might pull em back on too.

Wow, for your sake now I hope you are right, as I think many will be bookmarking this post for next year. Good that you are confident though

Wow, for your sake now I hope you are right, as I think many will be bookmarking this post for next year. Good that you are confident though

Aquinas mk II

Worked out well for them too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres some names for you

I like it, good solid names, with a nice Catholic theme. Pity you can't field a footy team with 8 blokes, as the balance of 14 who were running around for the Vultures (presuming they stay) weren't up to D3 standard.

Parkdale to finish 7th - bookmark it now.

Heres some names for you

All Chelsea players from MPNFL, if they do come across will improve Parkdales list provided they dont lose any.

Any news coming out of clubs re preseason training, access to venues, numbers, recruits?

Obviously clubs are always positive and exaggerate the amount of players that have shown up so far, but would be good to find out how everyone is going?

Banyule have had 3 sessions so far with numbers being pretty good. Looks as though we will keep the entire premiership side from last year except for 1 or 2 players.

Have had a few new heads, but as far as senior recruits go probably wont know until late Jan, early Feb.

You are all wasting your time with preseason.
Parkdale have had 50 on the track. Have added some more talent to the list previously given. It is a formality.

You are all wasting your time with preseason.
Parkdale have had 50 on the track. Have added some more talent to the list previously given. It is a formality.

Ive heard Parky are picking up a few Skye players, about ten ,any truth in that????

p.s hope you have gotten over your injury OK

Cheers

Ive heard Parky are picking up a few Skye players, about ten ,any truth in that????

p.s hope you have gotten over your injury OK

Cheers

I heard down the pub that they have lost their Full Forward to a local club (Mordi?) for some big $$ - apparently he could play they reckon

May have to tell the engraver to turn the machine off for the time being.

Williamstown will win the flag easily, Bullen to be relegated!

Too early to be naming teams as premiers (esp in October). Happens every year and 95% of the time its wrong. Werribee did it and finally got it right after naming themselves for the last 8 years.

It is shaping to be a good year though. CY's travelling along ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back