D1 Division 1 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already gave you a lesson on how to play football, did you need another on how to operate a window?

I personally found his abusive spray to be extermely offensive, especailly considering the amount of women and children present. We try to create a family environment down at Friar park so everyone can come along and enjoy the football without having to explain to our wifes, children, friends and partners what the "F" and "C" word mean.

It would definately be a worry if you had to explain to your numerous wifes, friends and partners (?) what the F and C words mean...

Poor attemps to point out grammar mistakes??

Come on RS you're better than that.

went down and saw whitefriars vs willy on the weekend, only to discover a willy supporter shooting up in the bushes?this could be the reason behind the foul language and bad sportsmanship, i hope in a week they can regain momentum and start playing footy and just let the boys play

i myself took the long treck from williamstown to the outskirts of the world where the friars live in their caves. Remind myself never to take Steve "Edinator" Edkins directions- can make a wrong turn! no collisions off the field thankgod.

i was also disgusted at the foul language used by the friars supporters, not only did they use outrageous descriptive words of what they would do to my girl (shout out to ma girl love ya bub) while she was attending to possible injured willy boys. this is not the invironment id want our kids to be involved in during their footy careers!

thankgod ppl like tabscott bring up these issues!

Bit of a mix up down at Friar park yesterday with willy sending over their 3rds side instead of the seniors. Still they fought hard all day despite their coach continually calling their performance "embarrasing" muliple times during the half time break (amoungst some other dissapointing language that really has no place in ammos football).

Found it amusing that while the friars were getting a good rub from the umps the coaches and supporters from willy standing next to the interchange were continually abusing the umpires as if doing so would get them onside.

Also I don't understand the hype about the short fat willy forward. He really let his team mates down with a refusal to chase or do any of the team things. Only thing he did all day was kick a couple of junk time goals on a second gamer and stick his knees in cheaply and dangerously in a last quarter contest.

i dont think i have ever agreed more with a bigfooty post! who is this nobody fat kid and why did anyone ever post about him. although on a postive note i heard he's got a mean forearm... maybe he is playing the wong sport :D

was jogging past old paradians football ground saturday afternoon to find to be watching the reserves play parkdale vultures,was a very tight nit game but parkdale just seemed to have to much skill,was wondering why at the end of the quarter steve edkins spoiled his own team mate and reid- leading goal kicker of parkdale was looking for a free kick?only to find the umpire telling him it was his own team mate and wouldnt of been a free kick anyway.do the parky boys hate eachother deep down?or do they just party too hard the night before and dont know what they are doing in the morning.might of been the jetlag,but seems that hit williamstown more,does wlmtownprems have anything to say about their performance,seems wong cant handle the long drives, might be playing the wong game and should stay at the local townhall and play tuesdaynight table tennis competition

over and out,tabscott

cant believe some of the parkdale reserves players r hamming themselves up, with talk of skill. they didnt even win a game last year! now that have a won a couple of games they think there league favorites. Mayeb wait till u play every side before u start rambling along like u own the show. You still need to play old geelong, where last year they gave you boys a touch up!
wait till u come across big Harold Sleigh..hes pumped and ready for a big year..

as for the willie boys..i agree they need a 20ft barrier to barrier the gale forse winds..but its always a good site to see the 'spirit of tasmania' while having a kick

"im awesome"

cant believe some of the parkdale reserves players r hamming themselves up, with talk of skill. they didnt even win a game last year! now that have a won a couple of games they think there league favorites. Mayeb wait till u play every side before u start rambling along like u own the show. You still need to play old geelong, where last year they gave you boys a touch up!
wait till u come across big Harold Sleigh..hes pumped and ready for a big year..

as for the willie boys..i agree they need a 20ft barrier to barrier the gale forse winds..but its always a good site to see the 'spirit of tasmania' while having a kick

"im awesome"[/quote]

i have never heard more rubbish in my life. i bet you love seeing the spirit of tasmania because you hop aboard every weekend after the game to catch up with the relatives for discreet times.

i am not from parkdale,infact i dont play, i have seen how many players the vultures have recruited and they have every right to ramble on, have a look on the vafa website and see how many players have signed over to the vultures from better teams in the vafa,

is wong actually playing the wong sport or is he actually gun?? maybe wlmtownprems and answer the question

"im a ******"

Eddie - Sending a guy off when he got a red card AND was able to be replaced is incorrect. Therefore it is NOT a minor problem at all. Also to that, how the hell did 'Friars get to keep the ball which resulted in a goal AFTER he reported and sent off?? just a 'little' oversight??
If you think we went for the man in the first half, I would like to see you play against Parkdale! You wont last a 1/4. When we played them, yes they went the man but I am not at all complaining about it because that is footy and if you dont like teams going the man in a fair way go and play Lawn Bowls for Donvale Bowls Club.

Also - Black card I think results in the guy not playing for rest of game, but can be replaced. Correct me if I am wrong. I have been playing for the last few years, and we still dont know what the rules are. Maybe they havent reached over the West Gate yet!

i got a mate from the vultures who said parky had 4 concussions from going in hard for the ball.....and also a parkdale player dislocated his shoulder and while popping it back in some willy 'dog' came up to him and punched his shoulder....what kind of act do you call that?

"(shout out to ma girl love ya bub)"

No! You did not just write that! hahahaha

Settle, gentlemen.

The rules on cards have been consistent for ages, the time off was changed at the beginning of last season from a straight 15 minutes to 12 minutes playing time, to take into account any time-on.

Yellow - silly boy, 12 and can be replaced*
Red - naughty boy, 12 and cannot come back on or be replaced until times up*
Black - stupid boy, don't come back and don't bring on a replacement until the full 12 has elapsed*

*Terms may vary from VAFA official descriptions and may be those used in WRFL juniors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Miz should know his role, and shut his damn mouth!

Obviously an accomplice of WTOWNPREMS!! maybe you boys should stop winging and just play footy! It's called a home and AWAY season.. You are required to play AWAY..so stop winging that u can't win away games and can only win games at that pathetic paddock u call your home ground!!

"I'm awesome"

Obviously an accomplice of WTOWNPREMS!! maybe you boys should stop winging and just play footy! It's called a home and AWAY season.. You are required to play AWAY..so stop winging that u can't win away games and can only win games at that pathetic paddock u call your home ground!!

"I'm awesome"

Obviously missing the WWE theme of my post. The same theme to which you have 'named' yourself and are also quoting.

Amazing last week you get beaten and the umpires are terrible, this week you win and the umpires are a lot better!!!

Whitefriars need to start being humble when they win...... I think we have found the new Bentleigh, Werribee, etc
Just shows that when the umpires are fair and reasonable the Friars have a better chance

Its just amazing that only in 1 game has there been such a one sided umpiring performance so either the Friars were completely undisciplined for 1 game, or the umpires who couldnt even remember their umpiring uniforms were poor that 1 game...

Also amazed that umpire got promoted, usually such unprofessional behaviour is an automatic dropping offence

Eddie & Kruze - Love ya work. Stirring the pot and making these posts an enjoyable read.

We arent complaining about playing away games, especially down at Peninsula......

In regards to the Whitefriars supporters, I would be more than happy for those girls sitting in the front row to be supporting the CY's down at the Fearon. By my own standards, I had a terrible game and I can only think of blaming that distraction for my performance.

Wong - all I will say is underestimate him at your own peril.

Can someone from Old Geelong confirm the game this week is at Junction Oval and if so, why?
http://www.oldgeelong.com.au/site/i...luncheon-1-may-7th&catid=45:og-news&Itemid=64
Pivot Club Members and OGs supporters are invited to our first Pivot Luncheon for 2011 to be held on Saturday May 7th. We are grateful to have the luncheon sponsored by the Old Geelong Collegians Association for the first time and in recognition of our two feeder schools, the senior players will run out in a hybrid jumper symbolising the roots of the Old Geelong Football Club.

Due to redevelopments of the Como Pavilion, we have moved the Round 4 fixture (against Whitefriars) to the Junction Oval in St Kilda which has the capacity to host 180 people.
http://www.oldgeelong.com.au/site/i...luncheon-1-may-7th&catid=45:og-news&Itemid=64

North Old Boys vs Williamstown
Bulleen Templestowe vs Old Paradians
Old Geelong vs Whitefriars
Peninsula vs Parkdale
Banyule vs Old Mentonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back