D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he resigned Bedders, much to the disappointment of St Mary's, and is heading to an A Grade club?

Shannon Grant + Jess Sinclair = SKOB

Does this mean Dal Santo and Petrie to start working in the construction industry?

A bit off topic, but I just saw this neat little post which popped up on the Friars' club Facebook page over the weekend from our former coach.

Dear Friars Football Faithful.

Just wanted to drop by and give a shout out to the club which I was privileged to coach in season 2014. As some would know, after coaching the Coburg FC senior VFL backline last year, I moved locally for 2016 and was an assistant coach (midfield) with the Sandringham Dragons in the TAC Cup, and we just won the premiership at Etihad Stadium today!

Frankly, I know that but for the coaching opportunity the Whitefriars OCFC provided me, and the subsequent pathway it set me on two years ago, I wouldn't be able to experience this today. For that I will always be grateful.

Best wishes to the players and the club for season 2017. I sincerely hope it's an enjoyable and successful one.

Go Friars

It's Scribe - who remains FB friends with about 20 of us who played under him.

I've been alleged to be him as well over the past couple of years. :rolleyes:

Exchanged the odd FB message and such, and he did come to an away game in mid 2015. Obviously the sentiments speak for themselves.

FC can reappear when he wants to. Just under a new name. It has been done before....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FC can reappear when he wants to. Just under a new name. It has been done before....
I’d guess pursuing a successful coaching career has much more meaning to him. Believe it or not vindictive envious people go to extraordinary lengths to drag doers down.

What are the current Maplebet odds for this section. Or have the receivers moved it?

I’d guess pursuing a successful coaching career has much more meaning to him. Believe it or not vindictive envious people go to extraordinary lengths to drag doers down.

What are the current Maplebet odds for this section. Or have the receivers moved it?

Odds board a little way away. Need to get some spies out first.
Maplebets September was a bonanza! Xavs flag, Scotchies staying in B were two results I had been angling for all year.
I have been to a number of exclusive restaurants over the last few weeks enjoying the riches that flowed. Mapletbet stocks have never been so bouyant.

A bit off topic, but I just saw this neat little post which popped up on the Friars' club Facebook page over the weekend from our former coach.

Dear Friars Football Faithful.

Just wanted to drop by and give a shout out to the club which I was privileged to coach in season 2014. As some would know, after coaching the Coburg FC senior VFL backline last year, I moved locally for 2016 and was an assistant coach (midfield) with the Sandringham Dragons in the TAC Cup, and we just won the premiership at Etihad Stadium today!

Frankly, I know that but for the coaching opportunity the Whitefriars OCFC provided me, and the subsequent pathway it set me on two years ago, I wouldn't be able to experience this today. For that I will always be grateful.

Best wishes to the players and the club for season 2017. I sincerely hope it's an enjoyable and successful one.

Go Friars

In other words , look at me.. I won the flag for them! I thought whitefriars didn't reappoint him ?

Stumbled across Stablebet which has taken on the challenge to set the very early final four market. Apparently Maplebet is in a trading halt while certain matters relating to the activities of the owner and principal are being investigated.

Brunswick NOBSPC 25/1
Ivanhoe 30/1
Oakleigh 30/1
Ormond 15/1
PEGS 10/1
Preston Bullants 12/1
St Johns O C 20/1
St Mary’s Salesian 25/1
Therry Penola O B 10/1
Whitefriars O C 25/1

Stumbled across Stablebet which has taken on the challenge to set the very early final four market. Apparently Maplebet is in a trading halt while certain matters relating to the activities of the owner and principal are being investigated.

Brunswick NOBSPC 25/1
Ivanhoe 30/1
Oakleigh 30/1
Ormond 15/1
PEGS 10/1
Preston Bullants 12/1
St Johns O C 20/1
St Mary’s Salesian 25/1
Therry Penola O B 10/1
Whitefriars O C 25/1

I will take some of that ...............the Hoes at 30/1 ......... only a 'bottom two' chance to make the four (according to odds).

I am confident we may track a little better than that in 2017, even though our last 4 games were very poor.

Chump.

Brunswick NOBSPC 25/1
Ivanhoe 30/1
Oakleigh 30/1
Ormond 15/1
PEGS 10/1
Preston Bullants 12/1
St Johns O C 20/1
St Mary’s Salesian 25/1
Therry Penola O B 10/1
Whitefriars O C 25/1

I'll have $10k on every team Outlay 100K - Worst result PEGS/THERRY 110K

WHERE DO I DELIVER THE CASH

THE EYE

:oops:

I'll have $10k on every team Outlay 100K - Worst result PEGS/THERRY 110K

WHERE DO I DELIVER THE CASH

THE EYE

:oops:
I understand Staplebet only accept bets from bona fide clients whose credentials are impeccable. Accepting bets from ne'er-do-wells is what caused the receivers to be brought in to sort out Maplebets problems. :p

For a johnny come lately "OGs person", who only joined a couple of months ago, you seem to betray some deep set views re: AM and Scribe.

I read the post as being quite grateful to the club, but if you choose to read it differently so be it.

No point self promoting if you have no achievements to point to. A bit like SKOB recruiting all these outsiders and finishing 8th whilst terminating their coach at round 14. I wouldn't be spruiking that as an achievement personally.

Last edited:
For a johnny come lately "OGs person", who only joined a couple of months ago, you seem to betray some deep set views re: AM and Scribe.

I read the post as being quite grateful to the club, but if you choose to read it differently so be it.

No point self promoting if you have no achievements to point to. A bit like SKOB recruiting all these outsiders and finishing 8th whilst terminating their coach at round 14. I wouldn't be spruiking that as an achievement personally.
He's as much Old Geelong as Harrow was Parkdale. Wait a minute!!!!!

Don't bother with him Hedgy. He's either obtuse or has an agenda - BS>SausageRoll>bob down>Harrow>now...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back