D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I noticed about the D1 Team of the year is that the side was named from the forward line down, like what the South Australians do with their SANFL team lineups in the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper, not from the backline as it has been the case for over 100 years. In regards to the coach of the year, agree that the premier team (in this case Ormond) should supply the coach of the year.

Can Gun and Bedford get together and come up with what the correct side should be (from the backline) including the umpires of the year (limit of 2 umpires, not 3).;)

The way the VAFA do the team of the year is really poor (outside of A Grade). To leave it up to an individual who watches next to no games for the season is appauling. Coach of the year has to be the premiership coach!!

The way the VAFA do the team of the year is really poor (outside of A Grade). To leave it up to an individual who watches next to no games for the season is appauling. Coach of the year has to be the premiership coach!!
It's not the first time the VAFA has made a mess with its Team of the Year selections-nothing against the players that were picked, but the way it was done.

Can Gun and Bedford get together and come up with what the correct side should be (from the backline) including the umpires of the year (limit of 2 umpires, not 3).;)
I only see the opposition twice , so can't really pick a team. All I know Ormond nominated Matt Hine and he was swapped for the coaches son and even the coach thought Hine should have been in before Lever.

I think we can all agree Duggan on the half-back flank is an astute selection. Feel sorry for Max Waters from the Kew club though. Would have thought he should have been in the side. Maybe on the bench for Lever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back