Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah shit yh. Hot tip Jason "Gazza" Rogers will win tonights Greensborough B&F and tell the club he has signed with Epping. Is a good bloke when he's asleep and is clearly money hungry playing all his juniors with the boro. Would fit in well down at the pingas and hopefully give a few YS's lockjaw at their functions

Yeah shit yh. Hot tip Jason "Gazza" Rogers will win tonights Greensborough B&F and tell the club he has signed with Epping. Is a good bloke when he's asleep and is clearly money hungry playing all his juniors with the boro. Would fit in well down at the pingas and hopefully give a few YS's lockjaw at their functions
Also heard Jarrod King to epping aswell.
Whats YS's:confused:

He played well in the two games i saw him play, probly best on the ground in both.
also, nothing wrong with a bit of agro!!
but in the riddle league? 2 games out of how many best ons isnt to great.
its alright with some agro but when his throwin punches behind play?

Any truth that Derek Shaw has been appointed coach of Northern Saints in EDFL Div 2.
derek is looking at coaching next year and wont be at macleod. will be missed down there as his no doubt the hardest hands on worker at the club. and no kane isnt going anywere.....

but in the riddle league? 2 games out of how many best ons isnt to great.
its alright with some agro but when his throwin punches behind play?

Moorcroft dominated your boys Wallan FC in round 18, kicked 4 n had countless possessions across the whole ground. Bundoora would be rapt to have him signed on for next year. i wish him all the best of luck!!
in regards to ur 'behind play punches' comment...if someone punched me first id punch them back aswell...i bet that hero sleeps with the light on now.
not the rite forum for this convo so lets leave it at that

Moorcroft dominated your boys Wallan FC in round 18, kicked 4 n had countless possessions across the whole ground. Bundoora would be rapt to have him signed on for next year. i wish him all the best of luck!!
in regards to ur 'behind play punches' comment...if someone punched me first id punch them back aswell...i bet that hero sleeps with the light on now.

I wouldn't hang my hat on that performance. Wallan struggled to win games in D2 when they were back in our comp.....

Moorcroft is just another mercenary looking to make a quick buck.
Anyone would think that football was his only source of income.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaa did i say wallan were a gun side?? being good against wallan isnt anything special. he wont get a kick in the div 1 first. if he makes it their, haa wat game were you watching moorcroft threw the first punch. i was sitting on the pocket where the fight was that moorcroft started. and for the other bloke he is the hardest bloke i know

I wouldn't hang my hat on that performance. Wallan struggled to win games in D2 when they were back in our comp.....

Moorcroft is just another mercenary looking to make a quick buck.
Anyone would think that football was his only source of income.
agreed!!:thumbsu:

Gary Moorcroft lives locally, his son plays at Bundoora juniors and he is close friends with a number of Bundoora players. He has always said he will play out his days at Bundoora eventually.
Gezus, no wonder ex AFL blokes don't come to this league when they have to have this sort of crap go on behind their backs.
Lift the standard boys, our league is better than this.:cool:

they must be going all out this year because i have heard that they have thrown a ridiculous amount at cameron cloke too, we could have the new heidelberg coming the only difference is they cant win finals.

Here is one for you boys,Justin Murphy heading to North Bendigo in the HDFL to play with his old mate D lock from Carlton old days Lock is the new coach at North Bendigo

I hear from the Middle East that North are hopeful of gaining the services of the Pekes brothers Hanifan & Ramazan both who played at Greenvale in the EDFL & had stints at Coburg. :)

I hear from the Middle East that North are hopeful of gaining the services of the Pekes brothers Hanifan & Ramazan both who played at Greenvale in the EDFL & had stints at Coburg. :)

Have heard that both may have signed with Pascoe Vale in EDFL B Grade for season 2011!

Have heard that both may have signed with Pascoe Vale in EDFL B Grade for season 2011!
Gee the Pascoe Vale boys must be raking in the cash. Bought big last year with Harley Ryan & a few others & finished just short. With my old cricketing partner Brian Campisi as the financial whiz at the club u could not go wrong. You may want to check the character of the Pekes brothers though as they went to Albion in Western League this year & they stuffed up big time. Cleared back to Greenvale b4 June 30 stamped never to return!!!!

Gee the Pascoe Vale boys must be raking in the cash. Bought big last year with Harley Ryan & a few others & finished just short. With my old cricketing partner Brian Campisi as the financial whiz at the club u could not go wrong. You may want to check the character of the Pekes brothers though as they went to Albion in Western League this year & they stuffed up big time. Cleared back to Greenvale b4 June 30 stamped never to return!!!!

Yeah pacco are cashed up at the moment....let's hope they have money to spend when they reach A grade....... What happened with the pekes brothers at Albion? Was under the impression they just couldn't get a game and had their payments cut so they left

Any hopes North had of getting Chris Stewart back from Maribynong Park, very good key position player are gone as he has recently signed with Shep United in the Goulburn Valley League. Doggies still looking 4 recruits & with a few to return missing much of 2010 with injury they will be handy in 2011.

....You may want to check the character of the Pekes brothers though as they went to Albion in Western League this year & they stuffed up big time. Cleared back to Greenvale b4 June 30 stamped never to return!!!!

I can't see how the character of these players would have been a good asset to a young rebuilding side at North anyway.

Any truth to the rumour that Blair Harvey is seeking a Playing Coach position outside of Heidelberg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back