D3 Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

These for me too please. Humphrey is an excellent judge of talent

An excellent judge of talent but a pretty appalling judge of footy... :D

1901d3.jpg

Nostradamus Award of course goes to RightOn50. Call of the year so far.

Is there anyone from Westbourne able to shed some light on the weekends performance ?.
Nothing against NB but did not see that coming, did Westbourne have players missing or were NB that good ?.

North Brunswick were very strong last year and got the seniors and reserves premierships. As seen in the last few years, the teams that have come up from D4 to D3 with that kind of success end up being pretty strong by the time they get to D3. It's always good for depth when you have 3 senior mens teams with players on the bench and even both of their women's teams had full benches as well. Good to see they're getting success in D3 after a strong build in D4.

I’ll just leave this here

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well played, RightOn50, I'm eating humble pie right now.

Was there some inside knowledge involved in that Nostradamus type tip? I dare say not many people saw that result coming. Have WestBourne lost a few? I vaguely recall early on in this thread they might have had a few missing due to an "off-field incident" of sorts? Probably just a silly rumour regardless

Was there some inside knowledge involved in that Nostradamus type tip? I dare say not many people saw that result coming. Have WestBourne lost a few? I vaguely recall early on in this thread they might have had a few missing due to an "off-field incident" of sorts? Probably just a silly rumour regardless

Thanks Damian Barrett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No....the club isn't paying them so what they get up to in their own time unless it involves the police is up to them.
Not having a dig but how would you go about it ?.

I agree with you 100%. We can’t even force them to train let alone judge what they do in their lives.... plenty of posters here would though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any input as to what happened on Saturday and where's Ramjets with his thoughts ??
My thoughts well did you miss me mate ask and you will receive.
Unfortunately I didn't make the trip down to lovely Nth Brunny so making comments about the game I will leave for the experts who did.
What I will say is its round 1 Westbourne have won only one round one game in the last seven years work out what you think happens at the club over preseason. I heard that it was only 2 goals in it just prior to 3/4 time so looks like a last quarter blowout by a team ready to have a crack on the day they unfurled their flag.
Westbourne played in the prelim and just missed out against hawthorn last year smashed by Manningham in round 2 and where 0-2 happy to be written off.
Well done to Nth Brunny but we do play each other twice don't we lets see if you guys are as chirpy down our way.

Last edited:

Yeah we suspended all the players involved until round 5 for what was just a trivial silly incident they forgot to use the school crossing after training goose.

North Brunswick were very strong last year and got the seniors and reserves premierships. As seen in the last few years, the teams that have come up from D4 to D3 with that kind of success end up being pretty strong by the time they get to D3. It's always good for depth when you have 3 senior mens teams with players on the bench and even both of their women's teams had full benches as well. Good to see they're getting success in D3 after a strong build in D4.
Great you guys are going well however a win in round 1 in April is hardly getting success. Maybe Westbourne are just no good.

Is there anyone from Westbourne able to shed some light on the weekends performance ?.
Nothing against NB but did not see that coming, did Westbourne have players missing or were NB that good ?.
I think you know Westbournes list very well you can work that out for yourself. Who was missing that is.

5 1/2 goals at 3/4 time suggests NB controlled the game for the most part. Ramjets I could be wrong here but people were simply asking for a point of view from someone at Westbourne about the result as it surprised a lot of people. No need to be so condescending and get so defensive.. not everyone on here is out to get you (or Westbourne).
As said in my previous post as I said it was "probably a silly rumour" and I didnt think it to be true, no need to call people names.

For the record, the last time Westbourne lost a round 1 match was back in 2013

5 1/2 goals at 3/4 time suggests NB controlled the game for the most part. Ramjets I could be wrong here but people were simply asking for a point of view from someone at Westbourne about the result as it surprised a lot of people. No need to be so condescending and get so defensive.. not everyone on here is out to get you (or Westbourne).
As said in my previous post as I said it was "probably a silly rumour" and I didnt think it to be true, no need to call people names.

For the record, the last time Westbourne lost a round 1 match was back in 2013
I dont think I said anyone was out to get me personally or the club . Obviously as I said I didnt go to the game I had feedback that prior to 3/4 time things got close. As far as 2013 last time they lost Round 1 you would think I would know that considering I was coaching them. Do you really think anyone at Westbourne would get on here and make excuses Nth Brunny too good its round 1 .

Great you guys are going well however a win in round 1 in April is hardly getting success. Maybe Westbourne are just no good.

Not from NB myself but I would say going up to D3 after such a long stay in D4 and having a dominate round 1 win would be classed as pretty successful. As you said though round 1 is round 1 and it's a long way to go.

Not from NB myself but I would say going up to D3 after such a long stay in D4 and having a dominate round 1 win would be classed as pretty successful. As you said though round 1 is round 1 and it's a long way to go.
Knowing some of the guys at Nth like I do I think they are a club that expects to be regular winners and whilst they will be rapt with the weekend they are hungry for more. The other thing as I said earlier not trying to take the gloss off the win but Westbourne may be no good this year who knows.

Knowing some of the guys at Nth like I do I think they are a club that expects to be regular winners and whilst they will be rapt with the weekend they are hungry for more. The other thing as I said earlier not trying to take the gloss off the win but Westbourne may be no good this year who knows.
If anyone was to have some intel you would Rog.
In saying that we're not naive enough to expect you to give it up!!

Nothing wrong with getting some discussion going Ramjets ?, everyone likes to know how each other's team is travelling and seeing as most of us saw the result as an upset (except RightOn50) just wanted the thoughts from a Westbourne perspective.
Also If you can let me know the ins and outs for this weekend it would be much appreciated :p:p

Nothing wrong with getting some discussion going Ramjets ?, everyone likes to know how each other's team is travelling and seeing as most of us saw the result as an upset (except RightOn50) just wanted the thoughts from a Westbourne perspective.
Also If you can let me know the ins and outs for this weekend it would be much appreciated :p:p
You show me yours and I will show you mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back