D3 Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquinas up to D2 !!. They were just too good on the day.... looked fitter, quicker around the contest and will be hard to beat whoever they play in the GF.
Manningham had quite a few missing and if they can get those guys back should win next week.
Number #11 for Manningham was B.O.G for mine and for Aquinas take your pick of #19, #8 or #5.

Did anyone watch Emmaus v Manningham? Must have been a great game with Emmaus taking it right up to them
Tough hard slog in serious rain. Really hard for bodies to freshen up after that. Emmaus had a few clear winners, but not enough over the course of the day.

Tough hard slog in serious rain. Really hard for bodies to freshen up after that. Emmaus had a few clear winners, but not enough over the course of the day.
Going to be tough coming up after a 6 day break...why this game was played on Sunday and not Saturday is baffling !!

Predictions for Sunday

Flag Predictions (same as 3 months ago and 3 weeks ago)

Seniors - Aquinas - Cardamone Norm Smith
Reserves - Animals - T.Clarke Premiership Coach as he predicted after Round 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aquinas this week. I know I said Moneyngham 2 weeks ago but have since reminded myself that the Snakes are very similar to Hawthorn. Occassionally progress through the divisions but never touch the silverware. Can we merge the Hawks and this mob together. Noone has time to hate 2 mobs.

Aquinas easily.
Barnes Norm Smith.

Aquinas this week. I know I said Moneyngham 2 weeks ago but have since reminded myself that the Snakes are very similar to Hawthorn. Occassionally progress through the divisions but never touch the silverware. Can we merge the Hawks and this mob together. Noone has time to hate 2 mobs.

Aquinas easily.
Barnes Norm Smith.
Snack on Scoobie, or jog on. Take your pick.
Played in one grand final in 33 years, so any similarity to Hawthorn is between your ears.
As for the hatred; seems like a personal problem.

Some handy ins for aquinas if their team sheet is accurate. Seems the week off is a big advantage. How are the boys from Manningham shaping up after the solid hitout last week? No teams as of yet on the VAFA website.

I told you blokes what was gonna happen after Round 2

The Animals led by inspirational Rookie Coach who had the foresight after being 1-0 to call it that the flag was his to lose has got the job done

And Then the difference Cardamone kicks the winner in the dying stages in the Seniors

If only i could have had a multied this back in April i would be a rich man

Was following live scores. Manningham kicked 2 behinds in the final minutes. Anyone at the game confirm if these were easy chances?

There were not too many easy chances, wind played quite a role. One of the missed chances was from J Cawsey. Was he acting as the mole???

Great game of local footy, could have gone either way and sometimes it is a cruel game if you are on the receiving end of those results. Well done to Aquinas and well done to the Cobras coach for his post game speech. Absolute class in what would have been a difficult 10-15 minutes post game.

Was following live scores. Manningham kicked 2 behinds in the final minutes. Anyone at the game confirm if these were easy chances?
Both sides missed shots throughout the day but Manningham had plenty of chances late to seal the game, lacked composure at vital stages.
#19 for Aquinas was awesome in defence and #16 for Manningham played a great game also.
No goals for Maghamez was huge for Aquinas too, it was a great game to watch as a neutral observer !.

What’s even more worrying is that manningham where without 3 of there best defenders, last years B&F and the competitions leading goal kicker. Really can’t see anyone getting close to them once they are all back..
I think you went a tad early my friend, premierships are never won in July ?.......Aquinas say thanks for the challenge though !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back