D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard rumours of a HUGE inclusion ...

That can only mean one thing!

3c47a6a9233c34b751f588b5924e438a.jpg

Draw 54-54 ... I assume you're talking about the Reserves.
I have received some updated scores from around the grounds in the seniors today:

L Russell 4.6 30 def Box Hill North 2.3 15
D Rafferty 4.2 26 def Box Hill North 2.3 15
E Aitken 3.2 20 def Box Hill North 2.3 15
O Widdicombe 2.3 15 DRAW Box Hill North 2.3 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read this out to my grandad and he guffawed "can't even trust them with a shipping container I heard"
If their cold dimmies in the canteen any example it seems from week to week it’s hard to tell, but a win away against powerhouse is a decent stepping stone

Jocs not downhill skiers turns out I was wrong.

Anyone know what has happened to the Lee brothers from AP? Haven't seen there names for a while

Hey guys new to forum long time lurker here and a neutral support,it’s great to be here.

Fun fact about me is I have a terrific sense of humour, it’s just a very very dry sense of humour often mistaken for having no sense of humour at all, back home I’m sometimes know as Dry’s Anatomy on account of it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just another week of Eley Park and Box Hill North getting smashed. Didn’t miss much!

Literally 5k between them. Eley park’s ground is ordinary at best however BHN have decent ground and facilities. Perhaps the box hill sharks needs to happen?!?

Poor Eley very undermanned Saturday. Battled on but well outclassed with several boys pulling double duty and (at least) winning the respect and empathy from us old cobras…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey guys new to forum long time lurker here and a neutral support,it’s great to be here.

Fun fact about me is I have a terrific sense of humour, it’s just a very very dry sense of humour often mistaken for having no sense of humour at all, back home I’m sometimes know as Dry’s Anatomy on account of it.

I'm always wary of people who introduce themselves as having a great sense of humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back