D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see the young man from the Keysborough JOCS take out the Rising Star this week, not great to see another Rising Star win come out of a 120 point thrashing. Hope these kids show up when it actually matters.

Hi all, was walking my dog past Elgar Park this week after a succulent chinese meal in Box Hill. Big fan of the Peking Duck. Anyway, was peaking around the ground and noticed the vibes were a bit off. Anyone close to the club able to provide some details? Really I'm just interested in making sure Div 3 footy is at its strongest and that community clubs are alright

Hi all, was walking my dog past Elgar Park this week after a succulent chinese meal in Box Hill. Big fan of the Peking Duck. Anyway, was peaking around the ground and noticed the vibes were a bit off. Anyone close to the club able to provide some details? Really I'm just interested in making sure Div 3 footy is at its strongest and that community clubs are alright

That's a very long walk ... the closest peking duck would be 3k from Elgar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without judgement, was an observation and mostly based on my experience playing footy. I've played in two reserves grand finals, won one and lost one. In both instances the sides that won had loaded up.

I wonder how common it is.
North Brunswick, Elsternwick, Parkside, Old Ivanhoe and St Bernard's all did the double last year (five from seven VAFA divs).

Glen Eira's 2s lost their granny after finishing top - could've easily been six.

Good clubs field two good sides. Richmond are cowards if that's what's on the cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back