D4 Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they are/have avoided League fees then they wont be able to leave the Ammos, Trust me from experience, Unless the plan is to disband and start up a new club ie: Narre South Saints which was being bandeed about when i played against them

They have zero affiliation with the school any more so this wouldn’t come as a surprise were it to happen

Regardless of SFX's payment situation they're into the GF.

Seems Albert Park put in a decent effort. Any observations from the game? Looks like SFX made the most of the wind in the 3rd.

Regardless of SFX's payment situation they're into the GF.

Seems Albert Park put in a decent effort. Any observations from the game? Looks like SFX made the most of the wind in the 3rd.

The wind was pretty one way for the whole game, with Albert Park going better in the 2nd than St Francis did in the 1st.
St Francis got enough of a lead in the 3rd and then Albert Park got a couple of late goals in the 4th once the game was dead and buried

Some very serious rumours going on around here. I hope they can be justified. Interesting to see how this one pans out.
Congratulations to the winning sides on the weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if a club hasn't paid their VAFA fees, do they still get their 30 passes to the ground and be entitled to Medals at the end if they win?
Looks like all clubs will get to pick up the tab next season.

So if a club hasn't paid their VAFA fees, do they still get their 30 passes to the ground and be entitled to Medals at the end if they win?
Looks like all clubs will get to pick up the tab next season.
I find it hard to believe that anyone outside of the club itself would know it's financial situation so wherever the "news" came from probably isn't that reliable.
If the news has come from vafa itself, that is extremely unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back