Do any Bomber fans still want Knights as coach? Please post here

Remove this Banner Ad

images

I DONOT want him as coach
some are blaming the players-Knights is hated by the players who dont want the freak as coach
WE WANT HIRDY:thumbsu:

I DONOT want him as coach
some are blaming the players-Knights is hated by the players who dont want the freak as coach
WE WANT HIRDY:thumbsu:

Sorry I disagree. We have a lot of kids that have only played a handfull of games, they will make mistakes but give them time, we don't want to become another Richmond who sack coaches every second year. The kids will come good I have faith in them. You have to remember we have lost the 3 L's out of the side, it will take awhile for us to recover from that.

Keep the faith. :thumbsu:

Sorry I disagree. We have a lot of kids that have only played a handfull of games, they will make mistakes but give them time, we don't want to become another Richmond who sack coaches every second year. The kids will come good I have faith in them. You have to remember we have lost the 3 L's out of the side, it will take awhile for us to recover from that.

Keep the faith. :thumbsu:

Mantis- i intend to keep the faith:thumbsu:
i think ,even at my age,i just miss sheeds,- he coached the bombers for 27 years and thats a lot of my life- near half - its hard not having him coach at windy hill.and yes,for sheeds first2-3 years were hard for essendon.and i agree we dont want to be another richmond,always sacking coaches.
Yes we do have lots of kids who need to learn about winning and losing.perhaps matty knights will make them a strong playing group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do.

Lost to the premiers.
A team that defeated the premiers.
And West coast in Perth.

It's not the end of the world just yet.

^ Truth.

Problem is Walesy, to get to the finals this year we have to win games against weak teams like West Coast, even if it is interstate. It would be like going to AAMI and getting beaten by the Crows - its not acceptable.

Knights, is a very average coach, however.

Has about 4 weeks to show some signs of improvement. It's not like we have any key injuries. Have plenty of reserves players who are no worse than the spuds currently running around in the seniors to bring into the side to try new things out.

Need to make hard calls and drop Ryder for Laycock to make him earn his spot. Drop the leaders in McVeigh and Welsh also. Taking the club nowhere.

Out of those who played today:

Winderlich
McVeigh
Welsh
Slattery
Lovett-Murray
Ryder
Hooker
Hocking

Others like Melksham and Colyer still far too young but can't be critical of them yet. Hurley needs a few games to get his touch back.

Drop those 8 I listed and bring in Neagle, Houli, Howlett, Davey, Prismall, Laycock, Lonergan, Myers for example and we would honestly be no worse.

The list is just full of C-graders. Plenty of depth, no class whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do any Bomber fans still want Knights as coach? Please post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back