Do Collingwood have any good players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak, Davis, Swan and Pendlebury are the only ones bordering on okay. The rest are hacks and spuds.
Bunch of hacks and spuds that took ur shit mob to the cleaners by 55 points mate. what does that make ur team, VFL standard maybe, take out judd and ur team is a rable, go play with some more dildo's *******s

[/b]
you are wrong about Swan being on bench - based on Statistics in the age today should be in before Selwood or Montagna if you base it on clearances , inside 50's and goals scored. I'm pretty sure last night they said he had the highest goal assists as well. should have been named in midfield so Le Cras got berth in forward line

Actually now I think about it you are right. Swan before Montagna. Selwood is a different type of player so I would leave him in there.

To all the Collingwood fans that have posted - Why are you doing this??? You fluked your way into another Prelim, your Presidents whinging has bought you three undeserved All-Australian selections, you've secured your love-child as an assistant coach due to paranoia (despite the fact he wont learn anything).......... so what are you trying to achieve out of this?????? BE HAPPY!!!!!

I thought Davis was deserving. LeCras was unlucky but I don't think Porplyzia was as good as either. Davis finished off the season poorly but he was on fire for the majority of the year.

All Australian selections are based on the 22 rounds - the most consistant players get in. See Jason Akermanis in 2008.

Yeah, I hear this all the time. We have NO good players. Which is garbage.

Didak, Davis, Swan, Pendlebury, Presti and Maxwell are all well above average/gun/star players.

I will admit though, we probably don't have any superstars. Although Pendlebury will be one in a few years.

Like I've said though, we do overrate a LOT of our players.

All Australian selections are based on the 22 rounds - the most consistant players get in. See Jason Akermanis in 2008.
No small forwards are consistent. Davis had a better year than Porplyzia and arguably LeCras. LeCras should have been picked in the pocket because he has more goals but overall Davis and LeCras are pretty close.

To all the Collingwood fans that have posted - Why are you doing this??? You fluked your way into another Prelim, your Presidents whinging has bought you three undeserved All-Australian selections, you've secured your love-child as an assistant coach due to paranoia (despite the fact he wont learn anything).......... so what are you trying to achieve out of this?????? BE HAPPY!!!!!

I hope this is a joke post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presti, Maxwell, Shaw, O'Brien, Swan, Davis, Beams, Pendlebury, Didak, and Lockyer are all good.

Cloke can be good but he is mentally shot this season. Something isn't right with him.

AG, you really need to stop being balanced and reasoned in your posts.

It is becoming a bad habit of yours and making it more difficult to read the posts of 12 year olds and other more seasoned trolls.

We have no good players, we have a shit coach, a shit president and shit facilities.

End thread.

How could you forget the fans? After all the screaming, yelling, fighting, stealing of police hats ...

Collingwood is in a prelim. Obviously none of their players are any good. :confused: Pendlebury, Swan, Davis, Didak, Shaw, Maxwell, and Presti are all very good players and on a given day, more likely to turn it on than not.

EDIT: I forgot Lockyer.

Hence why you couldn't get within 15 goals of Geelong or Port Adelaide.

Got lucky in that Hawthorn were still an immature team who went the biff when things weren't going their way.

I think it had more to do with bad coaching.

Plan A didn't work against Geelong or Port, it did with Hawks. There was no Plan B.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Collingwood have any good players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back