Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

wambat

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Peppermint Grove Mansion
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Watching Fremantle Lose
Lets be honest here , these 3 clubs are a blight on our great game.

Yes Richmond are a rabble , Carlton have taken corporate fraud to a new level. and Hawthorn have whored themselves out.

But.. these 3 clubs are an absolute joke to the AFL System, however their supporters seem to think us Power clubs like WCE / Geelong seem to care what they have to say.

I Propose - Round them up , create a new board - Call it the -

Insignificant Supporters Club.

Dont moderate it and let the ferals eat each other alive for all i care :thumbsu:

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

Poor widdle wambat.

Got his feathers ruffled in a previous thread and had to start this.

Chin up little fella.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

I like the Dogs and their supporters and i don't really notice saints much.

But i can't stand most Freo supporters although Garrick Ibbotson is a gun.

Yes Richmond are a rabble , Carlton have taken corporate fraud to a new level. and Hawthorn have whored themselves out.

But.. these 3 clubs are an absolute joke to the AFL System, however their supporters seem to think us Power clubs like WCE / Geelong seem to care what they have to say.

Dont moderate it and let the ferals eat each other alive for all i care :thumbsu:

lol, so predictable... you really just wanted to call yourself a power club, but thought u'd cop crap, so you added the cats

1. cats aren't really a 'power' club - they are the best team, but prior to 2007, they were shizen on and off field... finally got it right

2. piss off back to the wafl, nobody cares what you think

You tried to pass your woodenspoon contendor of a club off as a power club comparable with geelong. How cute

:thumbsu::)

Great Thread.

5 Stars.

Great idea, but throw in Melbourne also. The Insignificant Supporters Club board could use an extra 3 or 4 people.

I know nobody cares what you say wambat.

I mean your team isn't going anywhere this year and, crucially, you are an idiot.

This thread has shown one thing though. Repeated pwnings have hurt your pride:(.......feeling insecure teacup??

I hope you have a wonderful September Wambat

Awww Wambat dont be like that

Im guessing you got a bit upset on another thread, now you are trying to get you anger out and in the process sounding like an absolute knob

And please dont sit youself alongside Geelong

You talk about blights on the game and you fail to mention your own drug infested party boy club??

Intruiging....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and B2BW are the saddest sacks of shit on bigfooty btw.

Whats the matter Wombat, can't get a line since Cuzze left.

Don't worry mate, Embers & Kerr will look after you....

take it easy....

withdrawal.. is a bitch

:thumbsu::)

Great Thread.
5 Stars.

Look at all the rodents scrambling out of the cellar ( Like their yellow back clubs).

Maybe they cant read.

No One gives a flying shit what you have to say peanuts.

I think i add up over 200 years of failure between you all ROFL

An imbecile. Truly.

He says that we cant read, yet he has poor grammar and cannot write acceptable sentences.

Yes I'll admit it wambat...we cant read gibberish. You are too stupid to communicate with. I apologise

Look at all the rodents scrambling out of the cellar ( Like their yellow back clubs).

Maybe they cant read.

I think I can confidently predict a life of failure for you.:thumbsu:

Seriously, all you do is get a hard on every time freo lose.

Maybe they cant read.

Once again goose.....have a wonderful September and enjoy the rest of the fantastic season you yuppy turds have had!!! LOL:)

I'll be honest.

I do listen to the opinions of Bulldogs and Saints supporters, because I can recall these teams having fielded strong season squads.

Fremantle on the other hand, I cannot. So if a freo supporter has something smart to say about footy, i'll of course listen. However, any attempted troll, I just think to myself 'freo supporter - what's the point?'

THE WISDOM OF THE DELE LARMER- "These three teams are like a stick of wet dynamite ,when you light the fuse and wait for the Big Bang all ya get is a FIZZER!:eek:

Fremantle seem to have you covered............maybe they are now the power club in the West and you need to reassure yourself by making feeble attacks on real clubs.

Fremantle don't have anyone covered, not an ounce of success in the entire pathetic club. Failmantle will forever be inferior to the West Coast in every single facet of AFL.

pfft go back to your red card nuff nuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back