Does anyone else find it hard to take Matty Knights seriously...

Remove this Banner Ad

lazy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2004
Next door to L.Hewitt
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
It just seems dirty seeing him as the face and voice of the Bombers. I still cant believe he got the gig and now he is actually at the helm I am lost for words when he speaks.

Am I the only one that just can get used to this?

It just seems dirty seeing him as the face and voice of the Bombers. I still cant believe he got the gig and now he is actually at the helm I am lost for words when he speaks.

Everyone has to start somewhere even Sheedy did so give him a go. You don't finish top 10 in the Brownlow 4 times if you don't know football. He is young, enthusiastic,was selected after a thorough screening process and all at the club including players are rapt so far. So yes he may not eventuate to much but his first 5 months have been very encouraging. Probably the same sort of feelings when Clarkson started at Hawthorn and he has turned out to be a fair coach.

Makes no difference to us if you or other opposition supporters can get used to it or not.

Has any Non-Essendon supporter actually listen to Knighter talk?

Do yourself a favour and listen to an interview - every word he says is thoughtful and intellectual, makes you stand up and listen.

cm-033_zi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boring.gif

Congratulations on speaking for the wider community. I'm sure there are even some Essendon fans who are unsure about Knights at the moment.

I very much doubt there are any Essendon supporters or supporters in general (besides the OP) who feel dirty or lost for words when Knights speaks.

I'd love to see a transcript with evidence of this, given how he got the job by blowing sunshine up the collective orts of the Essendon board about how good the player list is.

And Clarkson got his job from just blowing the board (oh & Crawf) Its all true, I just read it on Bigfooty. :rolleyes:

What is it with you obsessed Tassie supporters? You missed out on your 1st choice of coach in Wallace & appointed a lesser known in Clarkson. It would certainly appear at this stage you fared better in the deal but rather than extend Knights the same courtesy you hoped for Clarkson you now find it necesary to try to attack Knights before he's even had 1 propper game. Why is that? Are you really that obsessed with all things Essendon that you can't see past the logic of at least letting him have a chance to prove himself? You guys really need to move on.

I'd love to see a transcript with evidence of this, given how he got the job by blowing sunshine up the collective orts of the Essendon board about how good the player list is.

Speculation thats offered as fact....

The reason that the essendon board released was that Hardwick was suggesting a 4-5 year rebuild as opposed to Knights 2-3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else find it hard to take Matty Knights seriously...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back