Does anyone else...

Remove this Banner Ad

HirdforPM

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2007
Traralgon
AFL Club
Essendon
Hope that Geelong fall in a heap and go out in straight sets, never have i seen such arrogance from supporters, they are already claiming they will win the GF and its theres, yes they have been the best team by far so far, but there is a long long way to go pussy cats, anything can happen

i agree and can understand why you would want that. some supporters are getting a little bit too excited but i think they deserve to be to a degree. anything can happen in a week or 2. we need to pipe down a bit i rekon but the good thing is the players arent like that its just the supporters so the players are very much focused to the max!

Nope. The Cats play pure footy and over the past 18 months have set the standard for other sides. I enjoy watching them play.

I am loving the arrogance. They only beat us by 11 points and the game could have gone either way, and collingwood did smash them by 80 odd points.

There is always the "yehhh wellz we hadxs ling and ablettss and milburnss outt!!!1one1!!!"... but who's to say that you wont get injuries as bad or worse during the finals.

It is not set in stone. Anything can happen in the space of 1 game.

Hope that Geelong fall in a heap and go out in straight sets, never have i seen such arrogance from supporters, they are already claiming they will win the GF and its theres, yes they have been the best team by far so far, but there is a long long way to go pussy cats, anything can happen

I totally agree with everything you said.................:thumbsu:

Nope. In general I don't think our supporters have been that arrogant. For how we've been travelling I actually think the majority of us have been quite restrained. And in any case, it was 44 years of heartache so for us to be able to witness a couple of years of quality football, we deserve it.

To me it sounds like you're a bitter little teenager too young to really appreciate Essendons years at the top. Believe me, you guys had the arrogant act down pat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a claim of geelong arrogance coming from an essendon supporter , now thats hilarious !!!!

Pffft, you think we're arrogant? You should see the Unlisted board. God, it's a nightmare in there.

There is nothing worse on BigFooty, including Celtic_shame, than an Unlisted supporter having a crack at another team.:thumbsdown:

will still be above st kilda

chew.gif

That the best you got?

Not really.
If the Cats go out, the Hawks probably win the flag, and christ the Hawks supporters are an arrogant bunch of muppets without having done anything.

I've seen this post many times before. In the time I've been on BigFooty, I've seen it with Collingwood, Brisbane, Port Adelaide and West Coast substituted in for Geelong.

Everybody sees themselves as such a gracious winner when they're up, but anybody else is an arrogant w***er.

Nope. The Cats play pure footy and over the past 18 months have set the standard for other sides. I enjoy watching them play.

Agree. They are the premiers and have earnt the right to troll anyone.

All other supporters have no comeback. They are the premiers.

They play a great style of one on one footy.

Won't happen mate.

I actually don't mind the team at all tbh. But i'll agree, many of their supporters are becoming pretty arrogant and unlikeable. Ringing into talkback programs and acting like they're some sort of football knowledge god and the like...

Still, always happens when a team becomes dominant. There were plenty of nob head eagles around a couple of years ago.

The wheel turns eventually and they quieten up pretty quick.

can't see them going out in straight sets with the possiblity of the kangas in week 1 of the finals, then either a host of b-grade teams in the bottom half of the 8 OR the prospect of either hawthorn or the bulldogs in a prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back