Does Cryril have 2nd year Blues?

Remove this Banner Ad

He's going along alright...classic case of looking fantastic in a good team. THis yr they havent been so good so people assume he;s down...looks to be going nicely to me though.
Media still like to exaggerate a bit tho. Schneider kicked a goal a few weeks back against the hawks in tassie that was every bit as "electrifying" as anything Cyril has done...hardly rated a mention tho.
Helps to be the darling.
Was fantastic. Schneider took control of the game and had me screaming a blue stream.

As well as being a very good footballer, Schneider has the ability to really irritate opposition fans with his "smugness" (probably not the right word, but you know what I mean).

Not in the least bit like Goodes.

Goodes is a proven champion AFL footballer. Cyril Rioli is just a second yr small forward who has been showing a fair bit since drafted.

Stupid friggin comparison...try comparing him to Milne. With any luck he'll turn out as good.
Agree.
However, Goodes also gets a lot of positive attention from the umpires, I'm refering to the multiple times he has got the brownlow votes and only had 9 possessions and the like.

Goodes is the antithesis of Buddy, at least in regards to the umpiring fraternity.

For the record, Goodes deserves his brownlows and is a champion player. No disrespect intended. I just wanted to point out that not only is he talented, but also very lucky....

I watch plenty of football champ.

He was good before that Hammy, but he's lost some zip and 15.5 possesions a game, and apparently leading the B & F at the half way stage then your side must be struggling.

Needs more of a tank, otherwise he'll be the next Eddie Betts, capable of flashy things without consistentcy.

Lecras is a prime example of a quality small foward/HF flanker, Rioli needs to aspire to these types of players rather than getting by on the odd flashe here or there.

That is one of the worst comments I have heard on big footy.

Cyril is already so much better then Betts it isn't funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Cryril have 2nd year Blues?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back