Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

We never seek to point out our superiority to Melbourne, but Booshy always makes these shit threads and forces our hand. Like everyone, we really don't think much at all about the poor old dees.
I force your hand? Norf supporters for years used to strut around the bay as if you were world beaters. This is as early as 2002. You still have yet to achieve anything yet you still strut, wearing your delusion on your sleeve for the world to see.

Anyway, I'm just here to point and laugh at the shit Norf supporters spew and remind you lot of your lowly status in the scheme of things.

Hope you are Lolling at your mates Sprout and BG32 and not at me using the words more stupidier because then I really will laugh not just at them but you too.:eek::rolleyes: Just for the record to clear up any confusion, I did it on purpose.
You keep that up. I've read your posts before and "more stupidier" is being kind.

I force your hand? Norf supporters for years used to strut around the bay as if you were world beaters. This is as early as 2002. You still have yet to achieve anything yet you still strut, wearing your delusion on your sleeve for the world to see.

Anyway, I'm just here to point and laugh at the shit Norf supporters spew and remind you lot of your lowly status in the scheme of things.
I'd love some evidence of this strutting. It pleases me that the NMFC consumes this much of your time and thought. What is it with Footscray and Melbourne flogs and their obsession with North?

Perhaps they were... Still nothing to be ashamed of... Bragging about being better then said booger miner is poor form though. Truly Norf like
Hardly something to brag about. We know you want us desperately to use your club as a yardstick but it simply isn't the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry that the NM supporters were mean to you in 2002 - it has clearly left an impression
Deflection.gif

The broken arse brigade continue to deflect but none have put up a decent argument against the OP.

Jones and Dawes >>> Norf

A good troll always requires an element of truth. In fact, the OP was just a statement of truth, it's only Norf fans that think this is a troll.

Dawes was a bit too far, broke your own rule there

A good troll always requires an element of truth. In fact, the OP was just a statement of truth, it's only Norf fans that think this is a troll.
As Paul Shane's character says in Hi de Hi - "First rule of comedy Spike, is it's got to be real"

As the Saint Kilda poster posted, it failed but it was still an impressive catch...

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back