Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

:drunk: I knew you would bite back. More predictable than Norf's gameplan.
Port are playing well, why are you wasting your time in a NM thread, haven't you got some trolling of your Adelaide colleagues ( such as there are on the Bay) to do:)

Port are playing well, why are you wasting your time in a NM thread, haven't you got some trolling of your Adelaide colleagues ( such as there are on the Bay) to do:)

Not many fish biting tonight :oops:

You hide in that tiny stadium that brings around 5k supporters week in week out, where you can adjust the tempreture to your liking and probably release some sort of toxic gas in the opposition change room. Come to the mcg and play us
Lol, we won the last 5 meetings at the G' you dopey flog.

On current form? Yes. Swan is a shadow of himself this season. I have an advantage over you clueless numpties in that I actually watch football.

Even if for arguments sake we say he's currently behind Swan and Sidearse, he's at least next in line. So he plays.

It doesn't really matter. You've deflected off the core topic cause you know deep down it's true. Everyone outside of the Norf bubble where Bastinac is a superstar knows how good Jones is.
Never said Jones was no good.

Michael Jackson was black and The Iphone wasnt invented!

But what success have you had in that time ?

No-one has been worse than Melbourne in history, so pointing out your supremacy surely feels hollow, especially when you've been crap too.

Your best young player in Ziebel is a tremendous disappointment. In good old BF parlance, Tyson, Jones, Viney >>> Ziebel.

And wait until you get a load of Salem.

Norf's present team reminds me of Carltanks a couple of years ago.

Norf flogs flogging themselves about their team of overrated B class seagulls, soft front runners and half back flankers. Capable of winning big when everything goes right and failing dismally when it gets a tiny bit tough.

Everybody else is just meh, watts so special.

No-one has been worse than Melbourne in history, so pointing out your supremacy surely feels hollow, especially when you've been crap too.

Your best young player in Ziebel is a tremendous disappointment. In good old BF parlance, Tyson, Jones, Viney >>> Ziebel.

Yep we have been average in that time frame and still dominated you. I mean 122 points FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf's present team reminds me of Carltanks a couple of years ago.

Norf flogs flogging themselves about their team of overrated B class seagulls, soft front runners and half back flankers. Capable of winning big when everything goes right and failing dismally when it gets a tiny bit tough.

Everybody else is just meh, watts so special.
Being competitive for a start
Something the Saints should aspire to I would have thought

Yep we have been average in that time frame and still dominated you. I mean 122 points FFS
Kinda like being the smart kid in the 'special class' you may be smarter than the kid who wears a helmet eats boogers and talks to himself... But your no Einstein.

We never seek to point out our superiority to Melbourne, but Booshy always makes these shit threads and forces our hand. Like everyone, we really don't think much at all about the poor old dees.

Kinda like being the smart kid in the 'special class' you may be smarter than the kid who wears a helmet eats boogers and talks to himself... But your no Einstein.
So Melbourne is the kid with a helmet, eating boogers and talking to himself. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back