Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm beginning to think you lot are just flat out stupid.

This perfectly captures the moment you realised Jones is a spud.

So who does he replace in Collingwood or Geelong?
Are we really doing this?

At Collingwood, the ones ahead of him are Pendles and Beams. On current form i'd take Jones ahead of Swan. Certainly ahead of Sidebottom and Ball.

At Geelong the ones ahead are Johnson, Selwood and arguably Bartel. Ahead of Duncan and their other youngsters.

Jonesy is 7th in the league for clearances. 8th for disposals. 13th for contested possessions. He's a gun. A walk up start to every team. Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge knows this. He would be Norf's best midfielder, comfortably.

Are we really doing this?

At Collingwood, the ones ahead of him are Pendles and Beams. On current form i'd take Jones ahead of Swan. Certainly ahead of Sidebottom and Ball.

At Geelong the ones ahead are Johnson, Selwood and arguably Bartel. Ahead of Duncan and their other youngsters.

Jonesy is 7th in the league for clearances. 8th for disposals. 13th for contested possessions. He's a gun. A walk up start to every team. Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge knows this. He would be Norf's best midfielder, comfortably.
Jones over Swan, Sidebottom and Ball? You're having a laugh.

Jones over Swan, Sidebottom and Ball? You're having a laugh.
On current form? Yes. Swan is a shadow of himself this season. I have an advantage over you clueless numpties in that I actually watch football.

Even if for arguments sake we say he's currently behind Swan and Sidearse, he's at least next in line. So he plays.

It doesn't really matter. You've deflected off the core topic cause you know deep down it's true. Everyone outside of the Norf bubble where Bastinac is a superstar knows how good Jones is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You hide in that tiny stadium that brings around 5k supporters week in week out, where you can adjust the tempreture to your liking and probably release some sort of toxic gas in the opposition change room. Come to the mcg and play us
Really????????????? And here I was thinking that this place couldn't get any more stupidier, how stupid of me.:confused:
My goodness this is going to be fun

You hide in that tiny stadium that brings around 5k supporters week in week out, where you can adjust the tempreture to your liking and probably release some sort of toxic gas in the opposition change room. Come to the mcg and play us

Stop selling home games and we might.

a) North hardly gets to choose the fixture
b) when did the Shemons last beat North at the G?

Oh hai royals :cool: good to see you're still supporting a mediocre footy club.

My Port colleague, how is King Island footy going this year. Anyway who is the only team to beat Port this year.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back