Review Dogs 61 def Roos 47 - Cammo78 #lolnorf edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Bev said Koby went to find some form.

Anybody else notice that Majak started a few? Pitty he couldn't back it up on the field
I did notice Majak starting a few,I also noticed he had trouble backing it up (wasn't alone in this area though but in Norths defence Scott was asking a few boys to run mens errands in this regard) but what I really noticed and enjoyed was Toyd sitting him on his butt in a fair and bone crunching tackle,loved it. Loved everything about the doggies last night.

1441369375688.jpg

#norfbraveohsobrave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really impressed by Webb's game.

What I feel this board things of Webb is sort of weird. I don't disagree with the consensus that Webb is a very talented player, but at the same time, I felt that not enough people were actually objectively analysing his 12 games so far at AFL level an how the majority of them were quite disappointing - like multiple single-disposal games despite playing 80% game time etc.

So it's almost a relief that he's shown some of the talent we all know he has in this game - and hopefully it can continue. Because how long would we have waited for him to show that talent? But for him to rotate through the midfield, lay tackles and win clearances like that it's his best performance at AFL level for some time.

Let me add that after last night I now get what people see in Webb. I just hope it continues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're not wrong. We were far too robotic with our ball movement, and maybe we didn't have the confidence or fitness to make it a fast game agienst a younger, quicker team. Can't use injuries as an excuse either as your injury list is worse, but we did have slightly worse luck on the given night.

Clay Smith is worth at least 3 Ben Browns

4 and an over the hil Jarryd Waite.

I don't mind Waite mate

It's his body that lets him down but he played very good footy last year and was the reason they beat us earlier this year.

He is probably done now but that's more injury than talent

I don't mind Waite mate

It's his body that lets him down but he played very good footy last year and was the reason they beat us earlier this year.

He is probably done now but that's more injury than talent
Hence the "over the hill" comment.

Anyone else think Dal looked lame last night? Great effort as usual, but just looked like he couldn't get out of first gear.
He warmed up with the forwards and spent a bit of time at half forward (certainly more than we've seen him play in a long time). Didn't appear to be in the go-to centre bounce setup either. I don't think he was 100%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He warmed up with the forwards and spent a bit of time at half forward (certainly more than we've seen him play in a long time). Didn't appear to be in the go-to centre bounce setup either. I don't think he was 100%.

Why are we playing blokes if they arnt right?

Our medical staff really worry me lately

Players tend to play often while not 100%. With our injuries, we are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Yeah but can we afford to lose a bloke for 4 weeks just to rush him back ?

Stevens was fit

Why are we playing blokes if they arnt right?

Our medical staff really worry me lately
Don't think he was injured mate, sorry should have made that clear. Maybe just a little sore or a little way off being fully match fit - came back in pretty quickly after injury after all. Could be a bit of management there too. We didn't hesitate to throw him in the middle more when Clay went off so that hints more at planned management than any sort of carried injury to me.

So lolnorf players, namely spud and Big Bad Ass Benny Brown, have officially come out and said that they targeted Bont for his comments last time the two teams met.

How pathetic. Seriously, if a mature (by age only) group of players can get so worked up and offended by the comments of a 20 year old, that's right, a 20 year old kid! then that probably says more about them than us.

I especially loved spud's comment of "we have long memories" LOL better start writing these things down, you and half your team mates are on dementia's doorstep you senile knob.

#targeting20yearoldkids #sobrave

Last edited:
Lol fair enough but he will play next year at the Roos.

Scott isn't a coach who will accept bottoming out.

They will probably chase Vickery and think they can reload again.

God I hope they do it will ruin them for a decade
He'll be 34 next year and is slower than a snail. I doubt even north would be that stupid to give him another year.

Just saw Ben Brown and Firrito on the news RE: the targetting of bontempelli and Ben Brown said "We usually pick one target from the opposition to go after each week"

My question is why? Why not just play football instead of going after an opposition player?

Just the wrong attitude for sport in 2016 entirely.

He'll be 34 next year and is slower than a snail. I doubt even north would be that stupid to give him another year.

Haha nah they are that stupid

They will keep Waite or Petrie they won't want to bottom out

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 61 def Roos 47 - Cammo78 #lolnorf edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back