Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to Sam Mitchell entering our rooms after the match to congratulate Bevo and embrace him ala Clarko in 2016.
Hey what's with the avatar? That's identity theft.

Railway Hotel in Yarraville is a great pub and a Bulldog pub.

Have seen some of the boys and coaches have dinner there from time to time. Ryan Gardner even use to pour pints there before he was drafted mid-season.
Agree with the Railway in Yarraville, also the Mona Castle in Seddon. Great dogs vibes

Have the day off work so I drove down to Yarraville so I could get the train in to the city. Wearing the robo dog guernsey and the amount of “go Doggies!” comments I’ve got already has really made me smile. The first final I’ve ever attended and while I obviously want us to win, I’m just so happy to be going and it should be an absolute cracker of a game, the atmosphere will be electric

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English vs Meek ruck battle will play a big part in the result tonight IMO.

If Meek gets to dictate his hit outs will make it hard for our midfielders and Hawks will generate run.

I also think we need deep entries when we go in to our F50 so Hawks running the ball out needs to start deep inside our 50 if we do not mark the ball.

Kick straight also will help.

Get off to a good start will help drain Hawks energy.

If Meek gets to dictate his hit outs will make it hard for our midfielders and Hawks will generate run.

I also think we need deep entries when we go in to our F50 so Hawks running the ball out needs to start deep inside our 50 if we do not mark the ball.

Yep, I’d hate it if we lose this due to poor goal kicking.

Winning the hit outs played a big part in the result last night...

I feel like I have to preface this before I ever criticise him. Think Gallagher has a lot of potential, think he shows a lot of promise as the half forward/rotation midfielder that we've been struggling to find this season. Great pace and has decent goal sense. Also have been impressed by his two games since coming back into the team, especially against GWS.

Really worry about him tonight. Do not trust him to hit a target within 35 metres at the best of times but with 90k+ at the G its going to be tough. Hopefully if he gets it, he just kicks it long. He'd be my choice as sub from the 23 but I presume it'll be Harmes (which I think is the worst of the options, would go Daniel ahead of him as the sub as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back