Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry off-topic but does anyone know where to watch the game in a decent Noosa venue and yes - I did bollox up our travel dates.
I’d imagine the Surf Club will have it on. Sound on might be an issue though. Not sure of the NRL game tonight. If it’s not QLD teams you might be in luck

Elimination Finals are nervy and our last one was a train wreck, but boy I hope we first play well and secondly WIN!

Well I live in Port Fairy, drove to Hamilton to fill up with diesel at the Coles & now I'm in Coleraine! Where it always seems to be either stinking hot or raining when I come here!

Next week I'll be working in Casterton a mere 4hrs 45 min drive from Adelaide....
My girlfriend is in Mt Gambier, so I'm constantly driving through Casterton. PF is a lovely spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To everyone at the MCG, enjoy the night. I am sooooooo jealous.

Lucky Pizza is half eaten already. I be hungry. The Power of the Jalepeno will get us over the line! Go Dogs!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nerves starting to kick in now. Managed to get off work early so I can watch in full over here in Perth. Let’s f***ing go Dogs, do us proud. Bring the heat and the rest should take care of itself. Please kick straight.

To everyone at the MCG, enjoy the night. I am sooooooo jealous.

Lucky Pizza is half eaten already. I be hungry. The Power of the Jalepeno will get us over the line! Go Dogs!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jalapeños are a god tier addition to any meal.

I put that shit on my cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back