Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the record, the biggest crowds our club has ever played in front of are;

1 - 107935 v Hawthorn1961 GF
2 - 99981 v Sydney 2016 GF
3 - 94104 v Collingwood 1956 PF
4 - 87823 v Hawthorn 2016 SF

By all indicators, tonight should be our 4th biggest ever crowd, possibly 3rd.

Such a massive occassion.

Weird that 3 of our 5 biggest ever crowds should be against Hawthorn

I'm about 4 hours from Melbourne in Coleraine , Western Vic, and the rain is heavy and constant. Looks like some of it will get to Melbourne mid - late arvo from the radar map

For the record, the biggest crowds our club has ever played in front of are;

1 - 107935 v Hawthorn1961 GF
2 - 99981 v Sydney 2016 GF
3 - 94104 v Collingwood 1956 PF
4 - 87823 v Hawthorn 2016 SF

By all indicators, tonight should be our 4th biggest ever crowd, possibly 3rd.

Such a massive occassion.

Weird that 3 of our 5 biggest ever crowds should be against Hawthorn

I was at the 61 and both 2016 games so tonight will be 4 out 5 highest attended game. Yes, I know that makes me old but I say 70 years young.

I'm about 4 hours from Melbourne in Coleraine , Western Vic, and the rain is heavy and constant. Looks like some of it will get to Melbourne mid - late arvo from the radar map
Steady here in Port Fairy too.

8 hours and a bit to bounce. And the nerves have properly arrived now.

I don't envy the player's stomach either.

If We start well and deliver the ball with skill into the fifty early. It will set the tone.

Up The Scray!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shout out from Hamilton! haha

Well I live in Port Fairy, drove to Hamilton to fill up with diesel at the Coles & now I'm in Coleraine! Where it always seems to be either stinking hot or raining when I come here!

Next week I'll be working in Casterton a mere 4hrs 45 min drive from Adelaide....

Well I live in Port Fairy, drove to Hamilton to fill up with diesel at the Coles & now I'm in Coleraine! Where it always seems to be either stinking hot or raining when I come here!

Next week I'll be working in Casterton a mere 4hrs 45 min drive from Adelaide....
Easy commute for a weekend. I wouldn’t take my own car though. Heard a few stories of football supporters with Vic plates getting tyres slashed or cars keyed over there at games….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the 61 and both 2016 games so tonight will be 4 out 5 highest attended game. Yes, I know that makes me old but I say 70 years young.
You are officially bulldog supporting royalty

What's the best pub around Yarraville/Footscray area to watch the game tonight

Railway Hotel in Yarraville is a great pub and a Bulldog pub.

Have seen some of the boys and coaches have dinner there from time to time. Ryan Gardner even use to pour pints there before he was drafted mid-season.

what kits are the dogs wearing tonight? guessing it's traditional jumper with home shorts being higher seed? is it decided by afl or a coin flip or rankings these days??
Both clubs wearing their traditional jumpers, with Dogs in blue shorts and Hawks in white

Feeling Confident about this one .
Congrats to Liam Jones 200 .
Shop Early 🐶’s
❤️🤍💙

When do we know ADZ is starter. I think the cats tried to keep Stewart's a secret for longer but it got out a few hours earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back