Game Day Dogs V Cats 6/4 AO / Bevo V his Nemesis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gary Rohan playing?

I think we do have the quality, if we line up our team on paper against theirs. Particularly with Dangerfield out. It never seems to work out like that for some reason though.

Every team has their stars, as Geelong do. Don’t know, I’ve long thought that the current Geelong team perform way better than they should when you forensically analyse their line up. They are a good lineup, but not great by any means. Is it coaching? I really see no reason for the current iteration of Geelong to own us. It has to be tactical and between the ears, surely?
Not sure if you're being serious or not but in case you're legit asking, of course it's their coaching. I'd have thought that was very well known.

Not sure if you're being serious or not but in case you're legit asking, of course it's their coaching. I'd have thought that was very well known.
Yeah, I was more or less shooting the breeze rhetorically. Mainly responding to the idea that the depth of our quality doesn’t quite measure up to Geelong’s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae sub unfortunately.

Either Williams or Dale to the wing would be the guess. We need Williams size in defence though.
Richards named at half forward, probably won't role out that way but would very much be on brand to go back to the well of shoe horning him forward now that he has established himself at halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back