Game Day Dogs v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given he hardly played forward in his 3 VFL games either...
Yeah look honestly he may be better suited there it’s hard to know and obviously coaches would have a better idea so for mine I’m not against him as a forward but just any tall forward in that role at all just seems completely wasted whether it’s JOD, Buku, Darcy etc. could easily have him or TOB swapping between the one role today as required rather than both out there.

I’d be making the switch at half time but it won’t happen

JoD over Buku is pretty much indefensible but fortunately it’s a fringe issue and not impacting us too much.

But there is no argument about time on ground when jod sits for half the game.

Buku hasn’t been doing much until the game is over.
Watch the VFL and you will understand.

I expect he will be replaced by another player from the VFL. There isn’t many options…. which is the problem.

There isn't a heap knocking the door down.

I thought McNeil was good against Hawthorn but obviously went straight out when Libba came back. I would say that he deserved a spot in the 22.

I expect he will be replaced by another player from the VFL. There isn’t many options…. which is the problem.
There’s McNeil literally at the ground though! Again I’m not complaining about JOD specifically but just the role, Buku would have the same impact today - being zero

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back