Game Day Dogs v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oskar Baker was a freebie and he's not even 25 yet. Really good pick up for nothing
Yep probably the most underrated signing in years but he has been fantastic. Holds his width really well, looks to play on and really put pressure on opponents and is always there as an outlet option, runs really hard. Great pickup

When Port did that a few weeks ago to Naughts that umpire on Twitter said if initial contact is above knees and then slides down it’s play on. I call bullshit but there it is apparently. Except when it is paid other times🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can argue that tackle on Astro but Arty getting dumped in the back was clearly a free that would have been paid the other way around

Honestly goal kicking around the league is so bad (it’s not just us as much as we all seem to think it is) and we know clubs don’t spend time on it. I honestly think if a team went the other way and spent 90% of their time on it over preseason and made it a real point of difference to other clubs and went at like 75% or something they’d genuinely blitz the league, that’s how poor it is league wide

Surely we are due some change in luck.

Endeavour, system, effort all there. Well done lads. However we just never seem to get the cheap goals to enable us to hit cruise control.
It’s part of the way we play IMO - have to take the good with the bad. We have a very grinding style of forward half dominance and it doesn’t lead to easy goals, it does cut supply to the opposition but also when they do break through it opens them up.

Again good with the bad, I’ve made my thoughts on our style known I wouldn’t have us playing like this - but that’s what we do, so long as we do it to a high level which we are recently then so be it IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our missed shots for goal are not due to grinding. Shots missed from directly in front or close to, whether set shot or free play, is a skill error. And is something we are terrible at and have been so for a long time.

Was incredibly disappointed libba didn't pass to cody in the hoal square by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back