Game Day Dogs v North - No More Second Chances

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ball control and handball from Bailey Dale was the highlight of the qtr.

Lobb has been excellent.

Bont kicks a lot of goals for a midfielder but geez he misses a crazy amount as well. Imagine if he was a better shot for goal how good he would be, it would be ridiculous

This game is boring as anything.

We continue to be the most frustrating team to watch/support.

Bont is still clearly the best player in the comp.

Bont kicks a lot of goals for a midfielder but geez he misses a crazy amount as well. Imagine if he was a better shot for goal how good he would be, it would be ridiculous
Two snaps were under pressure, but his set shot was aimed left and that's where he missed. Infuriating :(

Two snaps were under pressure, but his set shot was aimed left and that's where he missed. Infuriating :(
Yeah that set shot was not difficult. He is much better on the set shots when he is on an angle and snaps it back across his body. If he is straight in front or on a slight angle I reckon he is a 25% chance at best which is unbelievable for someone who is such a fantastic field kick.

He must tense up or something. I’ve always felt he should pick someone out in the crowd behind the goals and pretend he is kicking to that person, not get too close to the man on the mark and put it on that persons chest because if he had to do that I’m sure he could and it would probably go straight through the goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't found this game boring. Norf are really doing us a favour. If we can get the points it looks like a good spring board.

I’d rather get the goals though :(

We've had plenty of opportunities to score and have fluffed it too many times. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

Bont has been magnifico!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back