Autopsy Dogs V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

It's called negativity. That's me all over. I even sat in social club because standing outside wasn't working. I'll do anything for this club. Even make a dill of myself (publicly that is). Hey, and it's working so don't complain. Basically i got you and the boys the win

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bit that way myself. Im known as the "cooler" at home. If we are down, I turn it off, go for a coffee and things seem to brighten up.

Lol! Doggies are a luv child, Tiges you'll never be! (Never be anything past May at least)

What does this even mean? Football been played for over one hundred years... Which part of the historical context defines a team? You of all people should be mindful of this because the Dogs have won two flags with half a century of history separating the occasions.

Tiges have won five times as many flags. Your comment about Richmond never doing well is so strange, again, especially coming from a Bulldogs supporter because your club has proven that the underdog can rise again.

Bevo trolling in his press conference. I'll paraphrase...

"Everyone's goal is to finish top 2 to give yourself the best chance and get a home final. That would have been nice last year. Oh wait, we got in easy... oh yeah, the bye helped us. Sorry, I forgot about that"

Classic.

At men's gallery for a bux after an earlier session at burgers and babes. Surprisingly couldn't take my eyes off the game. Ok maybe for a moment when supergirl came on stage. Looked like a cracka of a game but my viewing experience was somewhat distorted. Thought clay lifted this week and dahlhous is our best player so far this year. Go doggies.

Thought you guys were brilliant in close, hands are second to none at getting the ball free.

Good to see Stringer was up and about too, because it looked bad at the time.

Richmond should have buried us by 1/2 time. Another second half fade and I'm sure Tigers fans won't be happy about it (neither would I in the circumstances). Our structure, setup, kicking and turnovers were horrible. A 4 quarter game from Richmond would have comprehensively beaten us IMO

GO TIGERS!! TOTALLY RIPPED INTO THE REIGNING PREMIER AND MADE THEM ABSOLUTELY FIGHT FOR IT. Funnily enough, guess what? Richmond and the Doggies are both 5-2 HAHAHAHA. And you guys won the flag last year hehe.

I'm stoked by tonight. Future looking good.
Fantastic. Got a reaction and didn't even post on their bored - oops!, board.

Reel 'em in little doggies, reel 'em in

Actually i really love the Tiges in secret. I'm sure you'll get us in the finals. Never be so down on yourselves as you seem to be. You're like the cute little kitten we all feel sorry for and want to adopt.

Coochi coochi coo - next time little fella

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GO TIGERS!! TOTALLY RIPPED INTO THE REIGNING PREMIER AND MADE THEM ABSOLUTELY FIGHT FOR IT. Funnily enough, guess what? Richmond and the Doggies are both 5-2 HAHAHAHA. And you guys won the flag last year hehe.

I'm stoked by tonight. Future looking good.
Why would you be proud?

We aren't an in form side. Lost to Freo with close calls against winless sides in North and Sydney. We have not belted one team this year.

Pegging us as the 'reigning premiers' to justify a loss is an example of coping mechanism activation at its finest given it completely glosses over our underlying form woes.

What does this even mean? Football been played for over one hundred years... Which part of the historical context defines a team? You of all people should be mindful of this because the Dogs have won two flags with half a century of history separating the occasions.

Tiges have won five times as many flags. Your comment about Richmond never doing well is so strange, again, especially coming from a Bulldogs supporter because your club has proven that the underdog can rise again.
I know. We are jealous. But the premiers of old (like you guys) in the primary school yard etc etc. Taught us that when you win a premiership you get to be an obnoxious repetative twit, so it's the first time i can be that in my life! Don't even know where I'm going here except that i feel sorry for young tiges supporters who will think "here we go again". I'm old - so give me a bit of slack please! Let me be obnoxious.

Some of you guys need to go and read your game day posts. Have you not learnt the new Dog style Its called rope a dope.

5-2.
1 game & % from top spot
Key players doing very well in VFL
Stringer seems ok.

We are building. Not even one third of. The way through the season yet. Chill and enjoy the ride.

Fantastic. Got a reaction and didn't even post on their bored - oops!, board.

Reel 'em in little doggies, reel 'em in

Actually i really love the Tiges in secret. I'm sure you'll get us in the finals. Never be so down on yourselves as you seem to be. You're like the cute little kitten we all feel sorry for and want to adopt.

Coochi coochi coo - next time little fella

Hehe cool.

im not even sure what to say.

Negatives outweighed the positives for me. But we keep winning.

Feel for Dunkley but gotta say I won't miss him much. Not sure he will make it.

Too many guys with bad disposal, hopefully that changes when we get a few back.

Great game Adams and Jong was good.

So if it's medial how long will Stringer miss?

Bevo seemed pissed off and I don't blame him.

And yep Boyd played well but let's not forget who he was up against

Last edited:
Positives: they won it for Chicago 's dad and Sid.

I'm just pissed off that our great players are being let down by some of these premiership hangers on. I'll never question Bont's talent or endeavor for example, nor Easton, but some of these others need a good hard look at themselves.

I had a longer diatribe ready, but this encapsulates it.

If some guys are happy with one flag that's fine. But **** off to another club would you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back