Game Day Dogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we're back in front. Calm down doomsayers saying we're going to adelaide.

Some of us get far too reactionary around here.

I've been to Adelaide. It's a horrible, horrible place. :p

Between this game, the Geelong-Adelaide game and the Footscray game (we were up 26-1 and are now trailing), is it officially 2nd Quarter Chasedown Round? :confused:

Seriously though, if we can't win this game against the bottom team who has no real incentive to try and win other than pride, when what is riding on it is a home final we should give up now. Adelaide are storming home and I wouldn't be surprised if they have been given motivation by our performance. Come on Dogs, blow these guys away and let's move onto next week at home!

Seriously though, if we can't win this game against the bottom team who has no real incentive to try and win other than pride, when what is riding on it is a home final we should give up now. Adelaide are storming home and I wouldn't be surprised if they have been given motivation by our performance. Come on Dogs, blow these guys away and let's move onto next week at home!

Adelaide have stopped again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've shored it up a bit, Brisbane took it up to us and were executing well against our setup, simple as that. Inexperience showing and perhaps will be like against Gold Coast where the climate difference albeit minor shows
Clarity has returned but sure wasn't a good look for half of the term
Expect to get it in the end but we'd better keep it up

Umpires wearing lions colours that quarter, some pretty pathetic checking from our boys, need a big second half. Clouds coming over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those last 2 frees were absolute sh*ttthouseee Calls, soo f*ing soft on Honeys especially after Reds piledriver, shouldve been further more paid when Mayes is scrambling and squealing for the boundary
Have been calm this whole quarter, but if that resulted in a goal that woulda tested me

More brilliant 'Drink' coaching.
Have a rest for the 2nd qtr midfield. We don't want the Gabba empty by half time. Conserve for finals and let us play around with our fill in back line for a quarter. Will start playing again through the 3rd....and will storm home in the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back