Half forward T Liberatore S Biggs M Suckling
Full forward M Bontempelli J Trengove J Dunkley
Followers J Roughead T McLean J Macrae
Interchange J Schache L Webb M Honeychurch
T Dickson B Williams C Daniel
T English L Jong
Emergencies M Wallis T Boyd F Roberts
P Lipinski

I wonder whether Mitch Wallis should try half back. I just don’t see him as a quality mid/forward.

He’s smart and super tough. Maybe he could make the transition like Boyd did.

Shirley he is ahead of Jong as a Mid/Fwd - is he carrying a niggle?

Well, Tom Boyd won’t be playing round 1 then. Even Honeychurch is getting a gig ahead of him.
Not sure its Honey holding him out... looks like all of Rough/Schache/Trengrove/English are ahead of him though which is disappointing. He's going to need to put his head down, forget about the inevitable media bashing and work his ass off to get into the side. Make or break year for him for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Lewis Young has been overtaken by Naughton but he is still a good young talent and would be next man in if Naughton drops his form

lewis young played good when was an intercept player, he was exposed when he had to play 1v1. he needs time to get stronger. but he is still very young
Naughton's impact reminds me of marcus adams 2015

lewis young played good when was an intercept player, he was exposed when he had to play 1v1
Naughton's impact reminds me of marcus adams 2015
He is still only a babe in player terms so can work on his contested stuff in the VFL but give it a few years from now and both would be in our backline I would expect.

What the hell is going on with Boyd? Is there a conspiracy we’re not being told here? The guy won us a bloody flag and should be playing. Do the club want to lose members or what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Dogs vs Pies @ Moe Saturday 10 March

Remove this Banner Ad

Back