Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

The NY Post pic of Trump's ear (below) is being used as evidence that no bullet graized Trumps ear.
That it was glass shards from something the bullet hit near to Trump.
Could it possibly have been both a bullet graize and glass shards?

View attachment 2047851

His ear looks to be intact but ... ew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A security services sniper on a roof shot at least one, maybe two. I couldn't tell the difference in sound so that might say something about the weapon the assassin was using.

The video of the sniper seems to only show the assassin's shots.

The Sniper in the video I don't believe got a shot off.

Seems to react to the shots and tries to adjust his shot position to something further to his right.

A security services sniper on a roof shot at least one, maybe two. I couldn't tell the difference in sound so that might say something about the weapon the assassin was using.
Slowing it down, it looks like security services sniper on roof fired first. Probably saved Trump's life.

Slowing it down, it looks like security services sniper on roof fired first. Probably saved Trump's life.

He didn't get a shot off imo.

His calibre rifle would have blown the guys head off. Thus we wouldn't hear the three shots of the assassin which lead to Trump stopping talking as things happened.

He didn't get a shot off imo.

His calibre rifle would have blown the guys head off. Thus we wouldn't hear the three shots of the assassin which lead to Trump stopping talking as things happened.

I think he might have got a shot off, it's small but there is some recoil imo.

There's a image circulating of the dead shooter, it's very messy.

It can't go up in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back