Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

I can hear five shots in this video, three shots then a couple of seconds pause and two more, one sounds a bit tinnier.

First three are clear. Hard to tell about the noises that follow, might be the SS shots countering.

One thing i noticed at around 14 second mark of that video. Look at the bottom left corner. Guy in white t-shirt red hat.

Watch how he falls when the shots go off. Almost like he was hit more than he was diving for cover.

First three are clear. Hard to tell about the noises that follow, might be the SS shots countering.

One thing i noticed at around 14 second mark of that video. Look at the bottom left corner. Guy in white t-shirt red hat.

Watch how he falls when the shots go off. Almost like he was hit more than he was diving for cover.
Guy on the right.

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 1.21.18 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 1.19.51 pm.png Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 1.20.10 pm.png

I predict the outcome of the investigations in how it took so long for the alleged roof shooter to be taken out, will be that it took too long to verify that
  • the dead shooter was NOT a sniper there to protect Trump and everyone else in the vicinity of that event; and/or
  • the communication to Law Enforcement/SS snipers did not come through due to some technical snafu, mistake, error, or failure.

This seems to look like the top area where the guy was?

The possible victim being carried out by Police has long trousers on.
The top of stand victim you posted on the other vid has short trousers on (knee length).

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 1.40.46 pm.png

The possible victim being carried out by Police has long trousers on.
The top of stand victim you posted on the other vid has short trousers on (knee length).

View attachment 2048031

I guess in the video there were 3 loud audible shots and we have one dead and two others injured.

Given the trajectory for all three bullets would have been the same direction could be one of the other two people shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, sources told The Post.

Crooks, of Bethel Park, Pa., squeezed off shots — one of which grazed Trump in the ear — at an outdoor rally in Butler, just outside Pittsburgh.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back