Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

If accurate, this is not good news.

Making it appear that both Trump supporters and Trump himself were targeted.

'Bivens did not reveal how many shots were fired at the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, but said they were “scattered somewhat” and weren’t fired at just one area.'

And the word coming out is the shooter has direct links with ANTIFA is what I'm reading.

Not yet, sorry if not allowed to post this??
But that is the rumours. Nothing confirmed yet.

According to Reddit (and the name and address matches the details the FBI have released) he's a registered Republican voter, and was wearing a t-shirt from a gun oriented YouTube channel at the time of the shooting.

No links to ANTIFA that I've seen.

Not yet, sorry if not allowed to post this??
But that is the rumours. Nothing confirmed yet.

Its okay if it's not presented as fact. There are already imposter accounts being generated promoting some crazy stuff so we'll be a bit cautious.

Biden was toast before this. Now he's burnt toast.

Did you notice Trump fist pumping? I wasn't sure what he was saying with every pump but now I do, it was "Fight!" "Fight!" "Fight!"

Not reassurances to the crowd that he was okay, or concerns for anybody else who may have been hurt, no calls to stay calm, but a call to violence.

Did you notice Trump fist pumping? I wasn't sure what he was saying with every pump but now I do, it was "Fight!" "Fight!" "Fight!"

Not reassurances to the crowd that he was okay, or concerns for anybody else who may have been hurt, no calls to stay calm, but a call to violence.

"He's just a gift that keeps on giving" :straining: :hearnoevil:

Flippin heck

It's the way he thinks, "they're after me".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a bunch of overrated hacks the secret service are. How the **** can they miss a dude up on a white roof. Surely they have their own snipers scanning the area.

They look incompetent.

No matter how you try to slice it, the fact someone was able to set up on a rooftop with a line of sight to Trump while carrying a rifle is a failure on the part of the Secret Service.

While former presidents do receive a level of Secret Service protection, Trump's status as the presumptive nominee of a major party means he is eligible to receive a similar level of protection to that of a sitting president.

Areas near the site of a pre-planned event like a presidential campaign rally would typically be cleared by agents well ahead of time, even if they are outside the cordoned-off area that makes up the rally venue itself.

Here's what we know so far about the man the FBI identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Here is what we know about him so far:

• He was 20 years old, meaning the 2024 election would have been his first chance to vote in a US presidential election
  • He was from Bethel Park in Pennsylvania (70km) from Butler
  • He has been shot dead by Secret Service agents
via ABC Live

Here's what we know so far about the man the FBI identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Here is what we know about him so far:

• He was 20 years old, meaning the 2024 election would have been his first chance to vote in a US presidential election
  • He was from Bethel Park in Pennsylvania (70km) from Butler
  • He has been shot dead by Secret Service agents
via ABC Live
'The New York Times is also reporting new details about the shooter, including that he had no criminal history.

He was a registered Republican, but also donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project in 2021, which aims to encourage Deomocrats to vote.'

1720946056926.png

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 6.35.22 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back