Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Crooks probably just had a look at the roof of the building he shot into Trumpo's event from, from the ground, not long before he climbed up onto it, and seeing that there was no counter-sniper or security/Police on it, decided to try and shoot from there.

It's possible that if he saw someone on the roof of that building, that he would have either gone home, or tried out some other form of attack at the event from some other position, if he could find one suitable.

Crooks probably just had a look at the roof of the building he shot into Trumpo's event from, from the ground, not long before he climbed up onto it, and seeing that there was no counter-sniper or security/Police on it, decided to try and shoot from there.

It's possible that if he saw someone on the roof of that building, that he would have either gone home, or tried out some other form of attack at the event from some other position, if he could find one suitable.

All the cookers are saying it’s an inside job.

It looks like just an opportunistic murder attempt. Whatever political reasoning behind it.

Cooker: OMG! This was not a lone wolf attack.
Smart person: 3 weapons firing would be from the Crook and two of the Police/SS snipers.

'Donald Trump shooting: Audio analysis suggests ‘three weapons fired’ at Trump rally'

Audio forensics suggest as many as three weapons fired at Trump rally

3 hr 59 min ago

Audio forensics suggest as many as three weapons fired at Trump rally

From CNN’s Gianluca Mezzofiore and Avery Schmitz

Forensic analysis suggests that as many as three weapons were fired at the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday.

The FBI said Sunday that the shooter acted alone.

The first three shots were consistent with alleged weapon A, the next five were consistent with alleged weapon B, and the final “acoustic impulse” was emitted by a possible weapon C, per audio analysis by Catalin Grigoras, director of the National Center for Media Forensics at the University of Colorado in Denver, and Cole Whitecotton, Senior Professional Research Associate at the same institution.

Audio analysis has also confirmed that the gunman was about 360 to 393 feet from the podium, according to forensics expert Robert Maher.

This conclusion aligns with CNN’s analysis that the gunman was on a rooftop 393 to 492 feet from the podium when shots rang out.

The shots exemplify a “crack-pop” sequence, typical when a supersonic bullet passes a microphone, before the “arrival of the corresponding muzzle blast sound,” Maher, who teaches audio forensics at Montana State University, told CNN.

The time between these markers places the shooter 110 to 120 meters from the microphone, Maher said, assuming the bullet is moving at an average speed of 800 to 1,000 meters per second, the equivalent of 2,600 to 3,280 feet per second.'

Only been watching the basics on this, so has probably been answered, but did the SS snipers see Crooks before he fired? Or was he brought to their attention by onlookers who saw him on the roof?

Only been watching the basics on this, so has probably been answered, but did the SS snipers see Crooks before he fired? Or was he brought to their attention by onlookers who saw him on the roof?

There is video that shows they very much seemed to be looking in his direction and only after he fired did they possibly return fire.

There's images of the two snipers on the roof around 7 minutes before Trump was shot standing up on the roof seemingly showing no great concern.

45 seconds before Trump is shot both are now in a more tactical position. Tripod now set up by one and the other sniper lying down.

One thing that needs to be cleared up is who took the kill shot on Crooks.

As we don't seem to have that information we don't know which sniper position took the shot.

If they have waited until after he shot then that seems highly unusual and suspicious.

There is video that shows they very much seemed to be looking in his direction and only after he fired did they possibly return fire.

There's images of the two snipers on the roof around 7 minutes before Trump was shot standing up on the roof seemingly showing no great concern.

45 seconds before Trump is shot both are now in a more tactical position. Tripod now set up by one and the other sniper lying down.

As we don't seem to have that information we don't know which sniper position took the shot.

If they have waited until after he shot then that seems highly unusual and suspicious.

Unless they were very concerned about friendly fire. I believe that that building was not in their area of control.

Unless they were very concerned about friendly fire. I believe that that building was not in their area of control.

If they were concerned at what they were looking at then why didn't they communicate to the SS detail protecting Trump and have him covered up and rushed off the stage before any shots were fired?

They only seem to react after the first shots are fired.

It looked to me as if the sniper with the tripod fired a shot after the first shot from Crooks. It looked high (as he adjusted the tripod after) and may have just put Crooks off his aim.

It looked to me as if the sniper with the tripod fired a shot after the first shot from Crooks. It looked high (as he adjusted the tripod after) and may have just put Crooks off his aim.

The Sniper with the tripod didn't take a shot imo.

If the shot came from them it probably came from the sniper lying down.

The tripod guy appears to react to the shots and attempts to adjust his tripod to face further to the right.

Which would make sense as he wouldn't be shooting across the line of the other sniper who should have that right side covered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% set up inside job! not sure who either CIA/FBI some kind of deep state! kidding yourself if you think this 20 yr old just climbed up that roof within 150 yards and took the shot! and to think the SS didnt have that roof secured is crazy. They cant beat him at the polls so are trying to kill him! pure evil.

100% set up inside job! not sure who either CIA/FBI some kind of deep state! kidding yourself if you think this 20 yr old just climbed up that roof within 150 yards and took the shot! and to think the SS didnt have that roof secured is crazy. They cant beat him at the polls so are trying to kill him! pure evil.
Don't know if this was an inside job but why would they rely on 20 yr old to shoot Trump.

Either way, the situation is odd especially since the cops ignored the calls from the bystanders

Don't know if this was an inside job but why would they rely on 20 yr old to shoot Trump.

Either way, the situation is odd especially since the cops ignored the calls from the bystanders

Because if they had someone far more experienced with a gun do it then it would leave too many other information trails for others to follow.

Ah yes, here comes the 'Deep State' nonsense.
The most amazing thing is that he was probably 1 inch away from death, instead this will probably carry him to victory. Interesting episode of 4 Corners last night, about Trump. Well worth a look.

Where is the deep state nonsense?

Obviously you missed this...

"WASHINGTON — New texts released Thursday by the Justice Department’s inspector general show that the F.B.I. agent overseeing the investigation into President Trump’s campaign pledged to stop Mr. Trump from becoming president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right?” asked a top F.B.I. lawyer, Lisa Page, in one text. “Right?!”

Peter Strzok, the agent overseeing the F.B.I.’s investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia, answered, “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

That doesn't look deep state to me.

Its amazing when you watch the slow motion of when Trump gets hit. I think the shot was pretty much dead on when the shooter pulled the trigger as shown in the top skull pic and link below. But at the same time, Trump looked a little bit more to the right at the bigscreen and that saved his life. Extremely fortunate timing for him.

1721089385152.png

This video shows the timing of it -

Post #140

The CIA have planted plenty of people and had many more taken out due to their scheming and manipulations.

To dismiss it out of hand as not being plausible is how they are never held accountable.

As I pointed out, it's on record a high ranking FBI official was caught saying...

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right?” asked a top F.B.I. lawyer, Lisa Page, in one text. “Right?!”

Peter Strzok, the agent overseeing the F.B.I.’s investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia, answered, “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

That shows us regular people that this is how these secretive organisations can be speaking when they think nobody is listening.

Im no hunter or gun person but all reports say that is an easy shot even for somone with less experience! wouldnt take much for CIA/FBI to get a few undercover ops to talk a 20yr old into doing something stupid.

Ah yes, here comes the 'Deep State' nonsense.
The most amazing thing is that he was probably 1 inch away from death, instead this will probably carry him to victory. Interesting episode of 4 Corners last night, about Trump. Well worth a look.
Deep state might of been a bit dramatic but I do think it wasnt a lone gunman!

This is reportedly the shooter on tik tok calling to slash the throats of republicans. Sounds like hes having a bad day.

Reported by who?
Some nobody on Twitter?

Actually it's reportedly someone else and not Crooks.
How come the quality of the vid you chose to show was so bad that all you can see is the long hair?
Took me all of about 20 seconds to search on X/Twitter for a better quality version dated 2020 and clearly showing that it was not Crooks.
Watch the below and (dated 2020) and tell me if it is Crooks.
Then explain in here why you posted the vid without doing your research?

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back