Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

These three guys in the crowd behind Trump. Look at how they react when the shots are fired. Everyone ducks but these guys stand up and scan the area.

View attachment 2050502
Could be Trumps Private Security team, with discrete earpieces in that prevent them from hearing the shots and bullets whiz past.

Could be Trumps Private Security team, with discrete earpieces in that prevent them from hearing the shots and bullets whiz past.

Or just Republicans.

It's a Trump rally.

There's probably a lot of people with backgrounds in law enforcement, military, first responder backgrounds present.

They don't frighten as easily.

Crooks was reported to be a bit of a history buff and had studied the assassination of JFK in his history class. (see article below)

Coincidentally the 13th July Trump Rally shooting started about 15 minutes after the midnight France time commencement of their annual 14th July Bastille Day (6 hours time difference between the US Rally location and France),
which is the equivalent of our Australia Day, and the US 4th July Independence Day.

Interesting timing.

And could be a possible explanation of what motivated Crooks to attempt to go down in History (one way or another), as some form of a revolutionary, to try and change the course of American History. Possibly by attempting to start a Civil War.

If this was the case, I'm not yet convinced that Crooks was on the Democrats side of the revolution.

'French National Day is the anniversary of the Storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789, a major event of the French Revolution as well as the Fête de la Fédération that celebrated the unity of the French people on 14 July 1790'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/07/14/thomas-matthew-crooks-trump-shooting-suspect/
“A quiet kid” is how Sarah D’Angelo, 20, remembered the teenager she saw before 7:30 a.m. almost every school day for years at Bethel Park High School. Organized by their last names, they sat a few chairs apart.

He would arrive on time spend most of the 20-minute period either finishing homework or playing video games on his computer, D’Angelo recalled. They hardly talked, D’Angelo said, mostly because it was early and everyone was tired.

“He was nice to anyone he talked to,” D’Angelo said.

D’Angelo said that Crooks did not appear to have many friends, but that he also did not strike her as particularly lonely. He was good at math, “a calculus-type person,” she said.
“There were a few people that were more violent in school,” D’Angelo said. “He was not one of those kids.”

On Sunday, she found herself thinking about their final project in honors American history, which was about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Their teacher instructed them to determine what they thought happened — including how many gunmen there were, and where they hid to fire the fatal shots.

Summer Barkley, 19, who lives in Bethel Park, remembered Crooks as a quiet, polite and intelligent student in her freshman history class. “He didn’t talk a lot, but when he did, it was never anything negative,” Barkley said.

“Our history teacher could always count on him to be able to talk about different things about history, know his facts,” she said.

Barkley said she saw Crooks at high school frequently until the pandemic hit during the spring of their sophomore year. Classes went online for the rest of the semester and then to a hybrid model

Map apparently showing where the shooting victims were seated.

It hasnt been mentioned but I wonder if 2 victims took bullets as they blocked Trump, or if they were just bullets that were off target. And obviously one victim is hit after it went past Trump. Perhaps the same bullet that hit his ear. Either way, this is the first bit of info ive seen on where the victims were exactly.

1721199651062.png

At 3pm (over 3 hours before the shooting) Crooks is reported to have set off metal detectors at the Rally event when trying to gain access to the event site. His gun rangefinder triggered the detectors, but security let him in anyway. WTF!

'PUBLISHED: 16:14 AEST, 17 July 2024 | UPDATED: 18:08 AEST, 17 July 2024'
A remote detonator was found on would-be assassin Thomas Crooks' body alongside his cell phone after he was shot dead by Secret Service snipers
A picture first published by Pittsburgh's WPXI showed the detonator, a rectangular grey device with a keypad similar to a television remote control, alongside the gunman's cellphone.
Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 6.27.52 pm.png
The station also published a picture of Crooks, clad in the t-shirt of popular
YouTube channel Demolition Ranch, taken by a law enforcement agent, minutes before the shooting took place.
Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle faces fresh questions after local law enforcement officials directly contradicted her claim that a Beaver County sniper team was stationed in the very building from which Trump was shot.

It emerged on Tuesday that the killer penetrated the security area of the rally a full three hours before carrying out his attack

At 3pm Crooks triggered a metal detector as he tried to gain access to the site, and was found to be carrying a rangefinder – a gun sight typically used by hunters and marksmen preparing to shoot at distance.

But security officers allowed him in while keeping an eye on him until he left the secure area a short time later, the official said.

He then fell off the radar until shortly before 5.45pm when an officer with the Beaver County Police Department saw him acting suspiciously near the outer perimeter and took a photograph.
Another bulletproof vest, and third remote-controlled bomb was later discovered at the house he shared with his parents.
The latest revelation that a transmitter was also with him has raised fears that Crooks may have been planning to continue his killing spree if he had escaped from the roof with his life, and may have had an accomplice to help him.
Hours earlier Crooks had asked his boss for the day off, telling him he had 'something to do', before travelling to Saturday's rally.

The would-be assassin told colleagues at the Bethel Park Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center that he would see them on Sunday.
Both of Crooks' parents are behavioral therapists
...'
1721206580713.png 1721206593607.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually leaning away from the conspiracy and toward complete and utter incompetence from the SS.
Just a complete lack of give a shit about Trump, combined with incompetence. Clearly the SS chief sent the B team and not in great numbers.
There have been reports that some SS were sent elsewhere to another event to protect her buddy Jill Biden, which is expected as first lady but i bet the best and brightest SS got sent there and also reports Kumula was needing SS agents for some event as well. So wouldnt be hard to guess where her priorities lay when organising which agents went where.

I thought the woman was trying to pull Trump down but the buffoon kept insisting on standing up.
boys on the couch GIF by South Park

Just a complete lack of give a shit about Trump, combined with incompetence. Clearly the SS chief sent the B team and not in great numbers.
There have been reports that some SS were sent elsewhere to another event to protect her buddy Jill Biden, which is expected as first lady but i bet the best and brightest SS got sent there and also reports Kumula was needing SS agents for some event as well. So wouldnt be hard to guess where her priorities lay when organising which agents went where.
Why would a prospective candidate take priority over a current official?

I guess its a matter of where the biggest threat was. They reported they knew that Iran were planning an assassination on Trump. Not to mention he was at an outdoor event with thousands. I bet very few showed up to hear Jill and Kumula speak.

I guess its a matter of where the biggest threat was. They reported they knew that Iran were planning an assassination on Trump. Not to mention he was at an outdoor event with thousands. I bet very few showed up to hear Jill and Kumula speak.
As a former President I think he has permanent Secret Service security for his lifetime. As well as this, if Trump thought there was a security risk or that the Secret Service detail assigned to him was insufficient/incompetent, then he is a rich man. Rich and famous people usually engage and pay for their own security.

The SS has specific high level responsibilities for protecting ex-Presidents and prospective candidates.
Trump falls into both categories.

Plus unnamed US Officials are now being widely reported to have claimed that there were recent threats to Trump from Iran, and that security of Trump was beefed up as a result of this.

'US officials say Secret Service received intelligence about Iranian plot to assassinate Donald Trump'

'Posted 14h ago, updated 9h ago
A threat from Iran prompted the US Secret Service to boost protection around Donald Trump before the weekend's attempted assassination of the former president, though it appears unrelated to the rally attack, according to two US officials.

Upon learning of the threat, the Biden administration reached out to senior officials at the Secret Service to make them aware, the officials said, adding it was shared with the lead agent on Trump's protection detail and the Trump campaign.

That prompted the agency to surge resources and assets.'

The SS has specific high level responsibilities for protecting ex-Presidents and prospective candidates.
Trump falls into both categories.

Plus unnamed US Officials are now being widely reported to have claimed that there were recent threats to Trump from Iran, and that security of Trump was beefed up as a result of this.

'US officials say Secret Service received intelligence about Iranian plot to assassinate Donald Trump'

'Posted 14h ago, updated 9h ago
A threat from Iran prompted the US Secret Service to boost protection around Donald Trump before the weekend's attempted assassination of the former president, though it appears unrelated to the rally attack, according to two US officials.

Upon learning of the threat, the Biden administration reached out to senior officials at the Secret Service to make them aware, the officials said, adding it was shared with the lead agent on Trump's protection detail and the Trump campaign.

That prompted the agency to surge resources and assets.'

Well if that’s the beefed up version I’d hate to see the vegetarian version.

Rich and famous people usually engage and pay for their own security.
So you reckon Trump could have legally had his own snipers positioned with shoot to kill powers, and their own metal detectors, and policing for miles around, including vehicle searches etc etc?

And just told SS, State and County Police/LE and emergency workers to eff off.

Pull the other one.

So you reckon Trump could have legally had his own snipers positioned with shoot to kill powers, and their own metal detectors, and policing for miles around, including vehicle searches etc etc?

And just told SS, State and County Police/LE and emergency workers to eff off.

Pull the other one.
Did you not read my post? I said he already had SS for life as a former President. There were also Police etc on site. I heard he had declined a bullet proof screen, which may have protected him. Other than that, perhaps he needs to reconsider holding rallies in areas which cannot be property secured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back