Game Day Dongmire's Super Coca Cola Kids - Vs Cuddly Ken's HOK-Slayers for a spot in the Grand Final !

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Normally I wouldn't go off half cawked this early for a gameday thread but I really want to discuss this game and possibly permutations and repercussions, and I cannot post on the main board so why not here .

Oddly enough there is far more at stake for Sydney than Port Adelaide imo, finishing two games clear at the top of the ladder at the end of the home and away season, been knocking on the door of a flag many times since 2012 yet still haven't saluted since.

I submit to many rational fans that the Swans under Horse have been bigger underachievers than Poort under Hen Kinkley. Wasting Buddy's best/most dominate prime years without a flag to show for it is simply a coaching failure and underachievement on every metric.

However Hen's Clucky Port (sorry not Punny) have had the egg over Sydney's faces in recent times, they haven't lose to the Swans in 8 years, since Mal Turnball was PM (remarkable stat that)

That will end at the SCG on Friday Night, when the Bloods led by Issac 'Milky Bar kid' Heeney, Errol 'Flynn' Gulden and Chad Warner will put previous disappointments behind them and propel the Swans onwards to Victory. Thinking a 26 point margin seems about right.

Have a beer on us from the great pub in the sky, Grand Uncle Horace, we miss you ya loveable old grouch :sydney:

"Did someone say HOK?"

full

Yeah it's an interesting one. I said when Geelong belted Sydney in 2022 that it wouldn't be long before Sydney became a real force.

This might be their year.

Kenneth has a lot riding on it, but I think his job survives even if he falls short.

For a potential grand finallist to scrape over the line against Hawthorn speaks volumes. That they needed to be revved up by Ginnivan is another.

If they're seriously choosing to play Dixon, then they'll have lost the game tonight.

Swans should win comfortably because they're the better team and Longmire is the better coach. But anything could happen.

Swans by 24. Grand Uncle Horace to smite a few plebs on the main bored from beyond the grave.

Yeah it's an interesting one. I said when Geelong belted Sydney in 2022 that it wouldn't be long before Sydney became a real force.

This might be their year.

Kenneth has a lot riding on it, but I think his job survives even if he falls short.

For a potential grand finallist to scrap
e over the line against Hawthorn speaks volumes. That they needed to be revved up by Ginnivan is another.

If they're seriously choosing to play Dixon, then they'll have lost the game tonight.

Swans should win comfortably because they're the better team and Longmire is the better coach. But anything could happen.

Swans by 24. Grand Uncle Horace to smite a few plebs on the main bored from beyond the grave.

Some mail going around the traps is that Horse will step down after the end of the season and Cox will take over as Swans coach in 2025.

The fact the Swans haven't beaten Port in 8 bloody years is an added twist/X factor to this game.

Kochie admitted a couple of days ago Hen Kinkley is guaranteed to coach Port next year no matter what, much to the angst of the Port board faithful.

Also I don't think Dixon is eligible to play due to concussion protocols

Some mail going around the traps is that Horse will step down after the end of the season and Cox will take over as Swans coach in 2025.

The fact the Swans haven't beaten Port in 8 bloody years is an added twist/X factor to this game.

Kochie admitted a couple of days ago Hen Kinkley is guaranteed to coach Port next year no matter what, much to the angst of the Port board faithful.

Also I don't think Dixon is eligible to play due to concussion protocols

Ken says he's likely to play. He didn't play last week, it was Marshall that got concussed. He won't play.

Kochie is the reason Port suck so badly. **** he's a dumb campaigner.

Horse retiring and Coxxy taking over makes a lot of sense. Otherwise he might have been tempted by the West Coast offer.

Teams should be out shortly.

I reckon it's Dixon in, Narkle out.

Wow, what a week.
The Swans got very lucky after a disastrous first 3 quarters of inept football at home.
Ken Hinkley implemented one of the best coaching performances of all time and stuck it right up the disrepectfull Hawks.

I'm tipping Port can get a lead and keep it. Ken will have a plan to stop Heeney and Guilden, Horse Longmire wwill be screaming with his hand over his mouth as usual.

Port by 3 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries Mr Hardman. Harder than Turbonegro even though they came from the hardcore punk scene.
Enjoy your Sepultura and Anthrax tough guy.
Nice melt.

Lol at Anthrax being hard :$

Also your racism against indigenous south American populations is noted.

I'm going for Swans to honour the memory of a close mate who died recently.

For some reason he barracked for the Colas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Dongmire's Super Coca Cola Kids - Vs Cuddly Ken's HOK-Slayers for a spot in the Grand Final !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back