Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Was always going to happen with a 5 day break

Good news is we have a better schedule moving forward.

Last loss of the season
Hahahahahahahahaha

Au contaire - Baggers playing like they won’t find another W this year. Even vs the Weagles in Perf

Surprised nobody is crying about the early thread. Perhaps they're having a day off.

Hard to see the Blues winning this one, but Port can occasionally get it together and do it for Ken :)
I was studying for an exam lol

Thank you poort! Thanks to your heroic efforts, Brions are poised to go top 2!!

Sorry I would’ve stunk this fred up earlier, but I was too busy at the cinema listening to Deadpool call Wolverine the “thunder campaigner from down under”.

No one missed your irrelevant comments and observations tonight anyway **** MvGee.

With all due respect, you seem to have a highly regarded upon of yourself and your caboose, even though you have been AWOL mostly for the last 10 or so months.

The arrogance and audacity to think you can come back and hang shit on my footy club, well all I can say is you are Jahish

I

No one missed your irrelevant comments and observations tonight anyway **** MvGee.

With all due respect, you seem to have a highly regarded upon of yourself and your caboose, even though you have been AWOL mostly for the last 10 or so months.

The arrogance and audacity to think you can come back and hang shit on my footy club, well all I can say is you are Jahish

I
Nice melt. And thanks for keeping Hinkley in a job for at least a week longer 😃

I
Feelings Feels GIF by WE tv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice melt. And thanks for keeping Hinkley in a job for at least a week longer 😃

If I wanted to hear the opinions of a mindless bimbo, I would given a hefty tip to one of the gals who served me at The Spearmint Rhino tonight

Anyhow God Bless you Child and goodnight. Carlton will rise again

You couldn’t have, because I was at the movies with your Mum
Someone sitting in the same row as us stomped on my foot when they rushed out to go take a leak in the middle of the movie.. maybe that was you :drunk:

Oh that was your foot? Thought it was something else. Felt a bit squishy.

Kabanna 's penis tip no doubt ? Didn't you know she is a transwoman like Lia Thomas or Gyran Miers ? So insensitive

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back