Game Day Dongmire's Super Coca Cola Kids - Vs Cuddly Ken's HOK-Slayers for a spot in the Grand Final !

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree re Dixon. Had a bit on port last week and was very happy when I saw Charlie wasn’t playing. Yes they only just won but happy days. Dixon in this week is huge for Sydney they’ll be stoked to see him named. Will be buddy in the 22 GF esque. Swans by 5 goals.
he’s a massive liability on the field, he’d struggle to get a game at essendon

The two teams left that I would be happy to see win the flag.

I am genuinely a bit surprised you would be happy with a Swans flag Mof, given how their supporters won't stop complaining about the umpiring in the 2016 Gramny ...

9430zr.jpg

Elite trolling by Qantas ...

Seriously, Alan Joyce totally *ed our once internationally recognised and beloved national airline, cost thousands of good hard working people their jobs and left with a 100 million plus golden handshake.

Floggo

9430zr.jpg

Elite trolling by Qantas ...

Seriously, Alan Joyce totally *ed our once internationally recognised and beloved national airline, cost thousands of good hard working people their jobs and left with a 100 million plus golden handshake.

Floggo
that's capitalism at work, baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Dongmire's Super Coca Cola Kids - Vs Cuddly Ken's HOK-Slayers for a spot in the Grand Final !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back