Dons players could launch legal action to end investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you got me. :confused::mad::p:eek:.

Would you contend that there hasn't been ample evidence of stupidity on both sides of the debate so far? Why would such an observation invite a response of "bugger off back to your clubs board" if said invitee wasn't a tad touchy?

I wasn't referring to your opinions during this saga, simply that as a human you, like me and everyone else, is not infallible.

Oh, and lighten up, life's too short.

Where did I suggest you bugger off back to the Essendon board , it was a simple suggestion.
Are you sure it's not you that is touchy. I give free hugs.

I can't answer for what others have written. Lots of touchy people on both sides of the fence if you ask me. And yes, agreed, ample evidence of stupidity on both sides. And I'm lightened, thank you. ;) You don't live this long and not know how to sort the shit from the cart.

Indeed. Get old(er) sucks, but it sure as shit beats the alternative.

Matey, you couldn't be more delusional if you tried. :drunk: I'm sure my opinion will be shown to be either justified or not by the end of this and I'll be happy to cop my whack if it's shown to be incorrect.

I too am prepared to cop my whack if proven to be wrong. Rather than cop it in France though, my preference is the Greek Isles.

Off topic but i find it staggering that all these women come out and want a piece of Rolfe Harris after all these years it's like they want there 5 mins of fame the bloke is in his bloody 80's what are they going to do put him in jail i bet half of those women are lying with their claims.

I suggest staying on topic. If you're going to make a fool of yourself, might as well make it something relevant where at least your club allegiance has some prospect of excusing you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off topic but i find it quite amusing that all these women come out and wanting a piece of Rolfe Harris after all these years,it's like they want their 5 mins of fame or something.the bloke is in his bloody 80's what are they going to do put him in jail? i bet half of those women are lying with their claims.
wtf...? you bet half those women are lying with their claims...??
Weird and off topic.

Off topic but i find it quite amusing that all these women come out and wanting a piece of Rolfe Harris after all these years,it's like they want their 5 mins of fame or something.the bloke is in his bloody 80's what are they going to do put him in jail? i bet half of those women are lying with their claims.

Like the Hey Dad! scandal people often feel ashamed to come forward at first because they think they might be the only ones and don't want to cause a stir with not knowing if the will get backed up. Once the dam wall breaks however and one brave soul finds the voice to come forward others feel more comfortable to come forward with their tale as well since they are no longer the trail blazer.

Like the Hey Dad! scandal people often feel ashamed to come forward at first because they think they might be the only ones and don't want to cause a stir with not knowing if the will get backed up. Once the dam wall breaks however and one brave soul finds the voice to come forward others feel more comfortable to come forward with their tale as well since they are no longer the trail blazer.

Was thinking the same thing just then

Never know what to make of Fahey's comments. Wonder whether he would have said the same if it was the Lib's who called THAT press conference.

A mindset incapable of making sense of those events just as you are with the Essendon doping scandal.

I suggest unless you've ever experienced sexual abuse you keep your damned mouth shut.

How the **** do you get that out of reading that article? Is it just me, or is the delusion amongst some essendon fans running ridiculously high lately?

The day of reckoning is nigh

Was thinking the same thing just then

That's the opposite of the view you put forward first - so if you've reconsidered, you could delete the first post, which was idiotic and offensive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dons players could launch legal action to end investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back