Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it worth going to the open training session tomorrow? Never been to one before so I'm not sure how it usually runs.
Never been to one down there, but they had a camp at Maroochydore a couple of preseasons ago, loved it. If the weathers good,it’s a good experience.

What are you on about!!!!?????
Only your reluctance to pay for seats because of your “entitlement “ to two entrances from one membership.
Nope, one membership, one entrance. Sorry, but that’s fair.
You want to take a relative, sit with that relative, pay the going rate.
Welcome to the commercial imperative.
You stated no tickets available. Clearly there are tickets. You’re not prepared to pay the going rate, no issue.
But don’t put others off trying to purchase by saying no tickets available.

Only your reluctance to pay for seats because of your “entitlement “ to two entrances from one membership.
Why don't you ask the question instead of pre-judging?

She is a full AFL member, as is my friend! We are all full AFL members and just pay extra for seating for the games we attend!

My friend offered to stand so I could sit, I said no so she is sitting with grand-daughter and I am happy to stand as I have never done it before.

Got it now? Why would I try to get a seat for a non AFL member. You are unbelievable and hope you feel better now.

Last edited:
You stated no tickets available. Clearly there are tickets. You’re not prepared to pay the going rate, no issue.
But don’t put others off trying to purchase by saying no tickets available.

She is a full AFL member, as is my friend! We are all full AFL members and just pay extra for seating for the games we attend!

My friend offered to stand so I could sit, I said no so she is sitting with grand-daughter and I am happy to stand as I have never done it before.

Got it now? Why would I try to get a seat for a non AFL member. You are unbelievable and hope you feel better now.

This would be a good time to say sorry BW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackwhite claims to be never wrong. No chance he would apologize for anything.
But he’s claim to never be wrong is wrong right there.

Some are moral puritans.

Good luck to them, no doubt life is a pleasant experience.

Mags, you just buy a seat anywhere and then the three of you find 3 seats together somewhere else.
You're not obligated to stay in your seat unless it's a sellout.

Mags, you just buy a seat anywhere and then the three of you find 3 seats together somewhere else.
You're not obligated to stay in your seat unless it's a sellout.
Thank you.
Actually Anzacday, I am rather looking forward to standing. Also can go out for a quick ciggie without the grand-daughter nagging.:)

Thank you.
Actually Anzacday, I am rather looking forward to standing. Also can go out for a quick ciggie without the grand-daughter nagging.:)

Is this you at the footy Maggie5? :p

imagesEV475NPN.jpg

Thank you.
The people who stand are a different bunch, some of the funniest things I have ever heard at the footy have been said by those who Stand.
Generally a very friendly bunch....you will like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back