Don't worry money, Ross Lyon's money is all that moneys

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets not forget the million bucks they're paying Zac Dawson, courtesy of Ross the Boss's endorsement :what:

Or the fact Lyon was due to jump ship to Melbourne, but Freo mortgaged a small island to get him :what:

Or the fact Melbourne then went on to bitch slap Freo for Mitch Clarke :D

Or the fact the Saints, wisely, offered Lyon a greatly reduced contract, in order to nudge him out the door :thumbup:

All of this equals - you guessed it - Failmantle.

This time though its the sequel.

They mastered failing at trading players, now its Season Two - Coach Failing.

Gonna be great to watch it unfold :D

Getting ready for soccer scores Fail supporters :cool:

Mmmm look sorry but coming from a club that has just seen its biggest ever drop off in members and 2011 net operating loss of 1.9 million - paying a coach may be a bit frightening. Hate to see the numbers when Gold Coast overtake you in 2012 .....ouch

Crazy Vossy may be OK being paid in turnips but pretty much the rest of us deal in cash.

Perhaps post an image of Woodside if you want to mock who is picking up the tab.

Crazy Vossy says say Hi to Des Headland for us.

Lyin just joins the parthenon of greatness

6304649470_75c9ab792b.jpg

850347.jpg

2506488-3x2-940x627.jpg

mark-harvey-sacked-freemantle-football-club.jpg

We get Vossy AND Harvs, for about half of what you're paying Rossco "I **** up every business I get into, including Luke Ball in the GF" Lyon. :eek:
You get 2 bogans who've done nothing, we get a football professor whose coached an average side to 3 GFs.

Like I said before, you get what you pay for.
They mastered failing at trading players, now its Season Two - Coach Failing
Yeah, we've really done well with our coaches up until this point..

You get 2 bogans who've done nothing, we get a football professor whose coached an average side to 3 GFs.

Like I said before, you get what you pay for.

Hmm.... you "get what you pay for". One of the greatly quoted, and most innaccurate, sayings ever coined.

Did the people in Pyramid scams, "get what they paid for"?

Did those who purchased tax minimalisation shares in olive plantations and regrowth plantations, "get what they paid for"?

Did the people who people who bought airline tickets through Air Australia, "get what they paid for?"

:rolleyes:

Oh you'll get what you paid for with Rossco all right. Ask STK supporters if they are happy with what they "paid for", with Rossco?

Hmm.... you "get what you pay for". One of the greatly quoted, and most innaccurate, sayings ever coined.

Did the people in Pyramid scams, "get what they paid for"?

Well, you only get out of a pyramid scheme what you're prepared to put into it, so that would be a yes. Plus they have all those groovy products they paid for.

Did those who purchased tax minimalisation shares in olive plantations and regrowth plantations, "get what they paid for"??

They sure minimized their tax. Real losses are just as good as paper ones. That's another yes.

Did the people who people who bought airline tickets through Air Australia, "get what they paid for?"?

They paid half price for tickets and got half a journey, so yes.

This is actually a classic example of "you get what you pay for" in action.

Were you going somewhere with this?

You paid Fev big bucks to do SFA so I guess you know what you're talking about..another crazy Vossy masterstroke

Hhmm. Fev jokes. Try to make your way to the new decade, if you're going to play.

You're only one game in with Ross the Boss, and already you're under fire. I'd get used to it. Trouble follows.

Well, you only get out of a pyramid scheme what you're prepared to put into it, so that would be a yes. Plus they have all those groovy products they paid for.

They sure minimized their tax. Real losses are just as good as paper ones. That's another yes.

They paid half price for tickets and got half a journey, so yes.

This is actually a classic example of "you get what you pay for" in action.

Were you going somewhere with this?

Many in the pyramid schemes lost life savings. Many in the recent collapse of the regrowth tax minimization schemes lost life savings. Many in the Air Australia fiasco lost their purchase. Hardly getting what they paid for.

Let's see if Ross gives you "what you've paid for." personally, I think he will, I just don't think you know what you've paid for.

Hhmm. Fev jokes. Try to make your way to the new decade, if you're going to play.

Crazy Vossy says say Hi to Des Headland for us.

Mmmmmmm spider senses are tingling ...something crazy is happening but I can not quite put my hoof on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're only one game in with Ross the Boss, and already you're under fire. I'd get used to it. Trouble follows.[/QUT

The only joke is on you..

A million dollar payout to a guy who lasted 1 season in your rabble of a club.Must hurt..

You're only one game in with Ross the Boss, and already you're under fire. I'd get used to it. Trouble follows.[/QUT

The only joke is on you..

A million dollar payout to a guy who lasted 1 season in your rabble of a club.Must hurt more than Brownies face when he got choc ganache all over it..

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. And his name is Voss. Phoenix Voss. From our hardship shall he lead us to the promised land, and glory.

Rossco is kind of the opposite. He'll lead you from HIS hardship, to his next new club. Just like it was written before at the club they call Saint.

Oh and learn to quote.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. And his name is Voss. Phoenix Voss. From our hardship shall he lead us to the promised land, and glory.

Rossco is kind of the opposite. He'll lead you from HIS hardship, to his next new club. Just like it was written before at the club they call Saint.

Oh and learn to quote.

Learnt to quote

Thanks..And enjoy Harves

Has some serious issues if the rumours are correct..

It's well known in Melbourne that Ross "we've got unfinished business" Lyon lost a LOT of money in, well, business, over here, and THAT is the real reason that he went to Freo, rather than anything else.

Watching Freo in the NAB yesterday, they had some shots of Ross "I've got failed businesses" Lyon in the coaches box, and it was clear what he was up to.

Here's an artists depiction -

2042_picture_of_a_greedy_man_counting_his_money_as_he_sits_on_the_bodies_of_his_employees.jpg

You'll not some of the Freo coaching staff there, as well as the players, in grey.

Now, Freo, I know you've traditionally been the punching bag of everyone else for being, well, shit and an overall failure, but does this one hurt a little more than usual? Does the shameless way that Lyon is taking YOUR money, members, YOUR money, to make up for being "I've got unsuccessful business" Rossco, gall you and anger you as much as it should?

Or, Freo members, do you just accept it?

the only thing im willing to accept from you is that my mob will finish above your crappy mob.

Oh and Speaking of a failed business. I reckon Fevolas stint at Brisbane turned out well didnt it? to think you guys traded a lot and Paid Fev $600,000 a year.

Lets not forget the million bucks they're paying Zac Dawson, courtesy of Ross the Boss's endorsement :what:

Or the fact Lyon was due to jump ship to Melbourne, but Freo mortgaged a small island to get him :what:

Or the fact Melbourne then went on to bitch slap Freo for Mitch Clarke :D

Or the fact the Saints, wisely, offered Lyon a greatly reduced contract, in order to nudge him out the door :thumbup:

All of this equals - you guessed it - Failmantle.

This time though its the sequel.

They mastered failing at trading players, now its Season Two - Coach Failing.

Gonna be great to watch it unfold :D

Getting ready for soccer scores Fail supporters :cool:

Seems like your not a Smart Person...

So you got Scot Watters as a coach. Wow you got someone that played for freo. well done.

Freo are paying 1 million a year for Lyon. Fair Enough.

Freo Bitchslapped because Demons poached Mitch Clark?:confused:

Would anyone Justify paying Mitch Clark $750,000 a year?

Oh and Enjoy finishing below Freo.

LOL I thought that was suppose to happen last year.

Don't get too confident buddy, no signs of improvement and a complete dud of a squad. You will be lucky to finish 9th. Haha at least the Eagles kicked you back into reality:thumbsu:

Let Me Guess, your going to grab 4th again? I doubt it. With your confidence your expecting to win the flag right?

Your team is going to be the team with the injuries. Le Crap is gone for 2012. Ironically Freo had Morabito gone this time last year.

Speaking of wasted money. Brendan Fevola was one of the highest paid players in 2011 without playing a game. Over $600,000.

Vossy sure knows what he is doing.

Look at all the vossy talk in this thread!! The great man can smell your fear and he LOVES it!! You're fearful of our youth led revival. It's ok, I'd be afraid too if I were you.

I'd also be afraid, if I were you, of your own team's fortunes. You'll be heavily scrutinized and under great expectations. Wouldn't want to miss the finals, with a million dollar coach. Million dollar coach,OSS finals while playing the ugliest football in the league... Jeez, I'd be shitting myself about 2012 if I were a purple horder.

Let Me Guess, your going to grab 4th again? I doubt it. With your confidence your expecting to win the flag right?

Your team is going to be the team with the injuries. Le Crap is gone for 2012. Ironically Freo had Morabito gone this time last year.
Yep a top 4 birth is our aim and ultimately a premiership.

Why what are your expectations??? Back up last seasons efforts with a bottom 8 finish or hope that Lyon can coach a team who are capable of kicking more than 1 goal a game.

Very amusing that you think Morabito actually meant anything to your top 8 goal.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry money, Ross Lyon's money is all that moneys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back