Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmunt branded vacuum, it has gone beyond sucking

View attachment 2104509
U Mad Silva GIF by UFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every other team for however many years we’ve had subs - we will name a player who is in the 18-23rd ranked aspect of our team, or an old guy who needs a rest.

Vossy
Premier League No GIF by Liverpool FC

TDK seemed to run out the game ok. But if there was an injury early, was he expected to? If so, why not just ****ing play him 😂 if he couldn’t, then a huge risk to have him as sub & risk him being a non factor in the 4th.

Either way it is the dumbest ****ing call I’ve ever seen & I’ll seen 5 or 6 coaches roll out Luke McDonald as the first ****ing magnet on the board for nigh on a decade.

Nah need Duddin Orazio Motlop & Williams to be out there with their goal kicking (checks notes - 1 goal), defensive pressure (checks notes - 8 tackles combined).

Carlton fans - you can not just point a finger at me and laugh about Norf when every week you ****ing roll out Fantasia and think you guys have a coach that is going to take you to your next flag…oh our injuries, our outs…you still don’t have to play Orazio 😂

The Ch7 music maestro played this great STP song after the game.

Not sure if he was trolling Carlton with that song, they could have done with some vasoline tonight or was he trolling all of us?

We are all flies in the vasoline, sometimes it blows my mind.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back