Dowler playing CHB

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
and doing a darn good job at it too! He has had 8 touches to date (end of 1st quarter) and kicked a goal after marking on CHB and then blazing away.

Not sure who his direct opponent is, but he has had no influence.

There is a strong breeze, but still, Dowler for Hawthorn!

and doing a darn good job at it too! He has had 8 touches to date (end of 1st quarter) and kicked a goal after marking on CHB and then blazing away.

Not sure who his direct opponent is, but he has had no influence.

There is a strong breeze, but still, Dowler for Hawthorn!

Mate for his size, pace and strength, the Growler should be on a wing for Hawthorn.

Growler is worth his draft selection. I actually blame the club shrink and coaching staff for not getting this kid to believe in himself. Confidence has been the only thing holding him back.

Strong, long accurate kick and tall. Beau deserves a run in first grade. Has Shane Tuck written all over him.

Growler >>>>>> Mitch T.

yep he has done real well, he is really playing on the wing and yes, has his confidence back!!, we will see if he gets a chance at hawks this year////who will he replace?

one question....jordan lewis was named to play for box hill and is not playing, that can mean that he is not playing outright, or ....he is playing tonight and perhaps bateman out cause i can't see any of the other senior players at box hill.

as much as i hate tim clarke, he is playing brilliant today and zac dawson is running out of chances

where is boyle?

yep he has done real well, he is really playing on the wing and yes, has his confidence back!!, we will see if he gets a chance at hawks this year////who will he replace?

one question....jordan lewis was named to play for box hill and is not playing, that can mean that he is not playing outright, or ....he is playing tonight and perhaps bateman out cause i can't see any of the other senior players at box hill.

as much as i hate tim clarke, he is playing brilliant today and zac dawson is running out of chances

where is boyle?

Tim Boyle has run out of chances... Piss him off at seasons end.

Jordan Lewis might be a late in??? Maybe Tucky is a late out???

The Growler is a top bloke and really worth the time investment. Would hate to see Tim Clarke getting a game over Growler, Morton or Kennedy next season. Think Tim Clarke looks great at the lower level.

Would love to see Zac get a couple of runs against Carlton and West Coast before delist. Look at Geelong's depth (VFL) since Playfair, King and Gardner have been moved on.

Caught the 2nd half of the Box Hill game just then;

Stokes looked a class above in getting the ball although his disposal was less than perfect, still a very good performance though

Dowler - Another couple of games like that and the kid will get a callup to the seniors. VERY solid performance yet again

talking to is brother at work andhe says Beau is loving the wing looks like he is interested in playing good footy, could slot in on the wing and pinch hit foward and back, but who would make way?

talking to is brother at work andhe says Beau is loving the wing looks like he is interested in playing good footy, could slot in on the wing and pinch hit foward and back, but who would make way?

Can only see him taking Morton's place if Morto loses form or gets injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can see dowler coming in on the wing and changing the side to get rid of murphy or perhaps morton. morton played strategic last week, hence the low possession count. less than 2 hours to go to the big game!!! go hawkas

dowler was great guns today and will be a force on the wings for years to come for the hawks:thumbsu:

Mate for his size, pace and strength, the Growler should be on a wing for Hawthorn.

Growler is worth his draft selection. I actually blame the club shrink and coaching staff for not getting this kid to believe in himself. Confidence has been the only thing holding him back.

Strong, long accurate kick and tall. Beau deserves a run in first grade. Has Shane Tuck written all over him.

Growler >>>>>> Mitch T.

Pathetic SU. I doubt the club is teling him he's useless. They have invested plenty in him as an asset and I'd think they want a return on it. Dowler lacks self confidence and only he can decide whether he is worthy playing AFL footy.

Pathetic SU. I doubt the club is teling him he's useless. They have invested plenty in him as an asset and I'd think they want a return on it. Dowler lacks self confidence and only he can decide whether he is worthy playing AFL footy.

Rubbish. If both you and I know it, then WTF aren't the professionals getting paid the big bucks working on it?

He has the body and the talent, why can't they get inside his head and give him the self belief?

Read what people write, before you go on the attack.

Its great to hear Dowler dominating on the wing at VFL level. The question is does he have the tank, the ability, and the accountability to do it at AFL level. There is a reason why there is only 1 key position player running on the wing, and its because Richo is an athletic freak for his size. He's engine is huge, but does Dowler have the same attribute?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dowler playing CHB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back