List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we giving away so much and got nothing much left in the bank?

Freo's 3rd rounder will be about pick 45 in 2019, maybe a lot worse if they get Hogan and Lobbe. Is there a side deal happening??

View attachment 572144
The point system doesn't take into account the perceived difference from pick 6 to 11 in talent in this years draft. Particularly when you also take into account that it's SA talent.
We'll end up with either Rankine or Rozee. Both are terrific players.

Hasn't it always been said that the top 7 are elite?

Well we are inside that.

Hasn't it also been reported that others feel it's the top dozen that are elite? Well we have 2 inside that.

Whilst Rankine is the ultimate goal it would appear, we aren't the Crows and getting a player just cause he's from SA should not be the defining attribute.

Can we trade a future first round pick for picks this year? Never sure what the rules are around future picks.

We are obviously stocking up some points for father-son/Academy picks next year, maybe we figure that's all we will do.

its either Nero burning Rome or Ceaser crossing the Rubicon, cant wait to see what happens

It's exciting like last year but in a 'Where did the safety net go?' kind of way. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can people stop pissing themselves about individual trades and just wait until we're done. It very much looks like we are going to trade out future first given we're trading in future late round picks.

If we can turn 10 and 2019 first into 3 and 24, we'll be laughing.

This.

Too early to judge yet, wait until it all plays out and then lose your shit if necessary. There's still a lot to play out I think.

The point system doesn't take into account the perceived difference from pick 6 to 11 in talent in this years draft. Particularly when you also take into account that it's SA talent.
We'll end up with either Rankine or Rozee. Both are terrific players.

I've seen Rankine's highlights and I'd be suuuper keen to pick him up while Smith i don't know a lot about however I believe he is well regarded.

Rozee however I've seen some highlights and while he looks like a good young player is he worth a pick 6? I believe he had 9 disposals in the GF if I'm right (2 kicks / 7 handballs). In the game against the Eagles he had 15 disposals and admittedly he did have a good game against Sturt ie: 20+ disposals.

For me it's Rankine >>> Smith >>>>> Rozee.

If Wingard is off to the Dogs, that's Pick 7.

Package 6,7, 10 and Hombsch for 2 and 3 from GC.

That gets us Lukosius and Rankine.

How does that work on the Draft Calculator thingy?

Almost dead level. But I don't think Gold Coast will trade either of their picks. But when am I ever right? :p

If Wingard is off to the Dogs, that's Pick 7.

Package 6,7, 10 and Hombsch for 2 and 3 from GC.

That gets us Lukosius and Rankine.

How does that work on the Draft Calculator thingy?
Two Crows loving kids.

Atleast we can fleece them in 2 years when they get 'homesick'

There is definitely something big planned.

They wanted to get this trade out of the way early.

I will wait until the trade period has finished before I start venting.

Now we deal Amon and neade for picks in 40 and 50s

Package up 6,10, Amon or neade pick & hombsch for pick 2 and 3

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back